Why don’t you have a gf?

Why don’t you have a gf?

Attached: Smockin.jpg (254x198, 12.6K)

I'm not attractive for women. I already gave in marriage

Idk

Estoy feo

I have a friend with benefits

I'm ugly, poor, and most importantly brown (which is kinda redundant).

Manlet and bald

I don't think anybody likes me

not attracted to indian women

im a manlet loner loser

^all of those

I'm black and don't live in a major city so its over for me

i dont trust women ever since my ex left me

I am an INDIAN guy and I have a gf. I'm not even a good looking Indian, I'm dark skinned, under 6 feet tall, and skinny.
You guys have absolutely no excuse if I was able to land an average looking girl and even have hookups in college. Seriously.

No black kweens here, I suffer.

Attached: 1641559934016.webm (960x720, 2.57M)

they dont fuck with tiny dick russians anyway

I'll never do the approaching.

Only the top 20% of males get sex in America

Attached: 1639177891408.png (600x666, 14.99K)

I don't like trying because there is a good chance the girl stops talking to me after she finds out I live with my parents at 27 (the horror). Never mind the median house being $1mil in this county with rent at $3k+

Attached: 1652459289201.jpg (1024x702, 66.11K)

I did a speedrun of sexual degeneracy and regret it immensely

Whenever I'm alone I wanna socialize and be around people, whenever I socialize I feel like this isn't me and go back to living in solitude.

I am a recluse.
I have a fear of others.
I have poor social skills.

I do have a bf...

Formerly married and now single in my 30s, I just want BWC, that's all.

WEIL BRESLAU, STETTIN UND SCHIEWBUS NICHT DEUTCH SIND! WIR MUSSEN DIE POLEN UND DIE JUDEN AUSROTTEN!

Same boat, at 24. No woman wants a man with no car or house

>good looking enough to have casual sex with women
>too autistic, self involved, and bored of women to sustain a relationship with them
Almost wish I was just an incel. At least then I could justifiably women, but I know the problem is me.

I have trouble being vulnerable with people, I've more or less decided that I don't want to be married because of that

I have lived with my gf for six years now

Attached: index.png (221x228, 9.6K)

childhood trauma
ugly
severly underweight (109lb)
socially awkward
adhd

i want to die

Why don't gfs have me?

No creo que estás feo anonito :)

Stop asking the same question again dad

You were able to have hookups. That's what led to your ability to sustain a long term relationship and find a good girl. You know that positive sexual energy leads to more women at your side, and more partners. You can't ask the same of those who weren't as lucky, and are always filtered by women in favor of Chad in online dating.

Yeah man. I have a great relationship with my family and mog most peoples' vehicles any day of the week. But I don't live in a shithole with two other random roommates and a cat driving an '09 Altima so I guess it doesn't matter. I hate the relentless individualism in this country