/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

3 of the 5 people we don't see in breaking bad has died in bcs.

Chuck died
Nacho died
Howard died
Even if lalo died this season, jimmy will still think he's alive in breaking bad after already coming back from the dead once.

All that's left is kim. Are you guys ready for her to have a bad ending after what she did to howard?
Or do you still think she's alive behind the scenes in breaking bad like those people who thought walter would still be alive in the ending instead of going out like scarface?

Attached: She cheats on him and he sells her out to the cartel like walt did to jesse with the nazis.png (864x1840, 2.27M)

BBS4 > BBS3 > BCSS5 > BBS2 > BBS5 > BCSS4 > BBS1 > BCSS6 > BCSS1 > BCSS3 > BCSS2

Attached: 1604811093087.jpg (970x850, 98.55K)

why didn't Lalo use sleeping gas on Howard

>inb4 filtered retards screaming that we never SEE Kimmy & Jimmy driving from the park to their apartment, therefore the show is unrealistic capeshit.
Howard was worth fifty of (You).

Attached: filtered.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

why howard hate jimmy

Well, Howardbros? Does it work or not?

Attached: 1653379025590.webm (640x360, 2.63M)

God I hate republicans, just ban guns already
>MUH THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS

Why would he be carrying one?

How do you people even remember this shit.

no
I got shot in the head when I tried it

Because his marriage is failing, while kim is willing to go with jimmy's shenanigans

I really don't see how they're gonna cleanly wrap everything up in 6 episodes
think about it, we're going to need a catalyst for the reason kim isn't in bb and also the actual part where whatever happens to her happens, also we still have to wrap up lalo's plot, and then they need to finish gene's story, so even if they dedicate 2 episodes to each of those things it's still going to be really rushed and underwhelming in my opinion

go to sleep Vince you're a fucking hack

Why didn't Jimmy have a gun? He could have just shot Lalo

Not his call.

But why?

This show feels like it's always building up to something, always teasing a moment or resolution that will make the wait worthwhile, but it just never arrives. When it's time to actually wrap things up and deliver a satisfying conclusion, we're just promised bigger changes for the next season, and then the cycle repeats.
It's as if a studio decided to release a different trailer for a movie every week for 7 years without ever releasing the movie itself, and after 60 trailers there were still people saying oh man, this one is the best trailer yet.

No, it's a more mild version of this. Vince is fucking with people as a joke. They will just get sprayed.

Attached: hkjl.png (1200x1080, 984.21K)

Our guys. What are they?

Attached: 1653403852661.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Based howard for putting a woman in her place

The real question is why did Lalo have a gun? Oooooh right cause trumpkins are against COMMON SENSE gun control.

solid

> we're going to need a catalyst for the reason kim isn't in bb

That was Howard dying. Lalos death will probably be the same episode where Kim leaves since they’re connected.

As far as Gene goes, that can easily just be one episode. There’s not much to do there except for Gene to expose himself and get sent to jail or die or whatever

I agree, kim is a feminist icon and she deserves to take down howard, the patriarchist

Who's ready for her redemption arc? Will she be the one who pulls the trigger on Kim?

Attached: howiethecuck.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

stop baiting nigger

why did Kim kill Howard

good old days when retards would do 4chin experiments without thinking for themselves. have these people never been told putting hot things under cold water fucks with it immensely?

BCS Saul is not very much like BB Saul personality wise.

Lalo murdering Howard will be played off as an honest mistake because Lalo will somehow have only heard the tail end of Howards speech which revolves around "exposing them for what they really are" or something like that and Jim and Kim will feel like they literally have no recourse at that point
Screencap

Why did???

does Kim still hate Howard?

gassy

What actually happens if you take a super hot spoon under a cold faucet?

Fuck off. I won’t rest until republicans face consequences for how they’ve turned America from the greatest country in the world to just one step above Brazil

>doesn't link previous thread
here you go newfriend

Because it makes her horny. Didn't you see her shaking from orgasm after he gets shot?

Attached: jimmy slippin in kimmy.png (1913x1080, 868.73K)

This. So be careful.

Attached: 1653404664686.gif (600x338, 1.48M)

tfw you realize Chuck only knew that trick bcuz Jimmy spent their entire childhood shaking up Chuck's soda cans

Attached: 1648758921014.jpg (556x610, 197.35K)

stop baiting nigger

That was the democrats.

Lick my balls nigger all 99% weapons in this show are already illegal weapons

Chuck truly was 5 steps ahead of Jimmy at all times.

Attached: 1650521260222.png (548x421, 171.36K)

The only season that's canon is season one, obviously. The show should have ended there. It was perfect

It might crack but it's not going to explode

you lefty faggots don't get it. Even if u ban guns I will just stab Jews and niggers with a kitchen knife.

Didn't know about the phone battery.

Gus has to kill lalo right? Otherwise people will remember him as this scared pussy when he's a gary stu in bb

they weren't even fucking in this scene, at least not yet