Why are movie stars all so buff these days?

Why are movie stars all so buff these days?

Attached: 1653427257297.jpg (709x1024, 85.79K)

Where's his dick?

Attached: 1653062536046.jpg (613x531, 48.09K)

Is this from a new Wallace and Gromit movie?

I don't understand

lol what

WTF

Attached: suicide2.gif (177x315, 1.45M)

2022: If you don't think this is beautiful then you are a terrorist.

Somebody post the webum

HA HA TRANSPHOBIA SO FUNNY!!!!!

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE ITS RUINED PEOPLE'S LIVES OR ANYTHING

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANS PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED, AND STILL SUFFER EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THIER LIVES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANSPHOBIA IS ABHORRANT TO ANYONE WITH EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SENSE OF DECENCY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE PEOPLE USE INCORRECT PRONOUNS EVERY DAY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANS PEOPLE HAVE THE CIS GOVERNMENT AND THE POLICE AND THE CORPORATIONS AND THE MEDIA ALL WORKING AGAINST THEM

based defender of marginalized communities

Women have no idea what it means to be masculine and it's fucking hilarious.
Just look at it, trying to exude something it can't even feel. I can't think of a single male lead that it could be casted as and actually be believable

wtf is going on here

Is is possible to have gender euphoria. I fucking love being a 6'3 blue eyed white male. We built the modern world. We are stronger, faster even the bible says we are more important than woman. Even the bible says men are better than women.

Her dick.

>CUZ ITS NOT LIKE ITS RUINED PEOPLE'S LIVES OR ANYTHING
You got that right.

Attached: 1653264477176.jpg (331x500, 34.6K)

you have been propped up and patted on the back by even the greediest of companies. all they do for homos is sprinkle a little color on their logos during pride month. i just look like a straight white guy and because of that i'll be overlooked everywhere, despite being a fag with a husband. a trannoid is supported for simply existing, in a work environment, you are first pickings right behind Dindu Mcgee and Pajeet Jr.
you are mentally ill beyond repair. you are a basket case ready to break and hurt someone else on your way out of the door of life. it's all been a slippery slope indeed, now that we have single white mothers turning their sons into daughters.

achievable natty?

what's this body type called

>those ass implants

Attached: qaexs0utrvp61.jpg (640x748, 72.8K)

Attached: TheTrooninator.webm (254x600, 189.75K)

Looks like an action figure melting in a fire

Whats going on with the angle? I cant make sense of this photo at all

why are his upper, middle, and lower body all completely disproportional to each another?

Attached: 892defc4c33c7b46a891a3b9d2ae1831.jpg (464x401, 13.95K)

GOALS

sever mental illness