Whiteoids see a food that literally makes their mouth water and go "Ew, I can't eat that!"

Whiteoids see a food that literally makes their mouth water and go "Ew, I can't eat that!"

Attached: chili-peppers-732x549-thumbnail.jpg (732x549, 395.38K)

Why do brownoids eat things that make you cry and vomit?

love habanero me

Attached: ScovilleScaleOfPepperHeat-S-1200x1738 (1).jpg (960x1390, 148.15K)

reminder that capascin/spice has literally no taste and the only sensation you feel is a chemical burn
this though

Going through the trouble to write a diatribe with this much caps is unironically soy behaviour. Nice pasta tho.

Same logic used for why we like hot, not cold food. Your point?

Trolo

El porteño que comia el asado con las salsitas picantes importadas jajajajajs

Spice != Hot you RETARD

Trolo

wrong
heat shifts the reaction equilibrium better allowing our taste receptors to bind to chemicals in the food
unintelligble esl tard

Porteño puto

Every single one of the hottest chilis on the planet were bioengineered by white people though. How does that correlate with the meme?

>heat shifts the reaction equilibrium better allowing our taste receptors to bind to chemicals in the food
Is this why I notice that things like coffee taste better after eating something spicy?

>doesn't understand

>he typed all this shit out just for janny to remove it
sad

>heat shifts the reaction equilibrium better allowing our taste receptors to bind to chemicals in the food

LOL except when a certain dish tastes better cold? Face it some food just tastes better with spices, it adds intensity to hot foods that compliment the temperature perfectly. whites are missing out by being to cucked to eat it alltogether.

>tipped
Newchild finding out about pastas

bangladesh mentioned

why do americans never refer to it properly, isn't the word pungent? its pretty diferent from hot and spicy

100k-200k comfort zone