Single father with two kids here AMA

Attached: gm-good-morning.gif (498x406, 65.21K)

Sale arabe va

What happened to the mother

why are you single?

Sofiane?

France has better welfare

You can do it user. They'll remember the hard times and effort.

You shouldnt killed to your wife.

sup

Do you still think about her?

Hey man, I just woke up. Hyd?

You won in my eyes nig, i wanted to have family but got castrated by the mafia. You did it genetically speaking, you may be poor but you are richer in the eyes of allah than some germ that got to 60 yo without procreating. The future will be the pastures of yhour spawn and they will repopulate the earth like noah

Not bad, I'm going to sleep in a few hours. Don't feel like being awake, weather kinda chilly, comfy

You legitimately had your nuts removed?

Same here. Windy and cold, without humidity. What happened with whatever you were studying ?

? Oh I passed that exam . Preparing for another one, but that's in December so things aren't too rough for now .it'll get intense in November though lol. How's work at ze bank

no, they got some poison that made me impotent.
i was just a boy, just a boy...

When was this? How or why? That's fucked up

what happened to your wife?

That's terrible. My deepest condolences to you, Argiebro.

2017, on the argentine bolivian border working as a breakebones lawyer. internal disputes inside the office
Wasnt cut to the job if you know what i mena

That's the other Paraguayan, I'm full time NEET now :( I'm going back to uni soon

yes, lost my youth to some indio but whatever man, if i make it i can artificially inseminate someone ?)
kill me plz

That is so.....wicked. is there anyway to become potent again. Is it something they made you drink?
You have a degree already or are you doing your first?

actually since i was 21 my dream was to become a single father
Because I love raising children and I don't want a feminine influence on them, so I planned to separate and succeeded resoundingly. She hates me and children.
The first one plays football
and the second do boxing
I lived my life as failure and my father had no influence on me and I almost became a fool because of my mother's upbringing . That is why I thought of having some children and raising them and making my dreams come true through them
I never loved my wife
I just looked for a woman with perfect specifications like me, black hair, black eyes
4 years of lies, romance and drama, a fake smile that was torturing me
But it was worth I am happy now with children
We are a good team

Attached: 95c.jpg (600x556, 28.7K)

Did you marry and then divorce?

Nah, second one. I hate the first one. I know it sounds retarded but oh well

It was a common-law marriage
It is outside the framework of the law, in the presence of only an imam and a few witnesses, no signing of documents, no family law to rape me

you know man, i ate on the office and the bolivians where there. i was an inexperienced young mate from developed argentina going into the 3rd world shithole. i didnt avoid that because i was homeless at the time and got that job offer.

there are mayor economic differences between different parts of the cunt, also argentina is massive and unequal as fuck.
Now i know