Which music streaming service do you use in your country?

Which music streaming service do you use in your country?

Attached: 1678987657898765678.png (1978x1148, 664.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

filmmodu6.com/fight-club-izle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spotify, Amazon and YouTube music. All payed by my parents.

amazon but it's so bad, tell me a good one pls

>paying for music
When I was little I assumed the next generation would be even more computer literate than us but I realized most of them growing up with tablets and phones and apps end up being computer-retards.

I don't. I buy my music.

Spotify.

Youtube video app

Torrenting music is only free if your time is worthless.

>haha silly you, sure I spend hours every day downloading songs but at least i am saving 5 bucks a month!

streaming?

Attached: 1658156266479347.png (764x888, 9.35K)

i find youtube music to be the most convenient

Spotify modded

Where's Tidal?

is youtube music something different from just youtube? usually i just listen to music on (normal?) youtube.. t. 30 yr old luddite programmer

>HOW DARE YOU NOT GIVE MONEY TO OUR CAPITALIST OVERLORDS
Kys

spotify enjoyer here
one of the few things i pay for

except tormenting is not time consuming? maybe if we lived in the age of napster and kazaaa
It's really interesting that you think as such, I assume you deem selecting a file from your compter and transfering into your phone/device which would be 1 minute at best as time consuming?
moreover you get to own the data, any streaming service can remove the music too. I think the only legitimate argument is that if you download too much you have to have a large external disk etc in order to keep them there.

But even with music I understand maybe spottily is so comfy. And I know Europe cracks down on piracy, but I especially don't understand people who pay for netflix or video streaming. In turkey you can literally watch any movie/tv series by googling the name and "izle" (to watch) there are tons of bootleg streaming webpages that have everything, such as filmmodu6.com/fight-club-izle
Yet people pay subscription to 4-5 different streaming services, since not one of them has everything..

I dunno I think this is because of tablets/phones making everything app based maybe, I had a youngling here to scolded me for using web browsers and not apps

it's a weird amalgamation of youtube and a normal streaming service. you can stream songs on youtube music that come from their library or youtube and decide whether or not you want the video playing too or just the music (if there is a video). it also has a pretty good automated radio system for finding new music
i mostly like it because i like having easy access to the large library of obscure music that's only on youtube

>tormenting is not time consuming
It is tho

how?
>go to webpage
>torrent the album
>put it on your phone
takes about 1 minute.

Spotify is better imo because you can just seach for a song and Spotify will generate playlists for you and you can easily share stuff with your friends and see what music they're listening to. Having podcasts in the same app is also convenient. I torrent tv-shows and movies but I don't torrent music anymore because it's too much work and Spotify is better.

yeah maybe I'm just old fashioned, but subscriptions add up very fast.

rutracker