Elvisbros…

It’s over

Attached: C2738066-7020-49CB-8E41-2B9DF1D25742.jpg (1170x1478, 285.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dydrM7OOYao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Austin Butler gives a worthy performance
Eh, good enough for me to watch then

There are few fartists who trigger me more than Elvis. I'm glad to hear the film sucks ass.

They lost me when they chose Eminem for the main song of the movie.

WRONG KID DIED

Baz is a fraud and was carried by Jill Billcock’s kino editing

I thought it will be the other way round. I'm still not sold on that Butler fella until it's proven otherwise, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Maybe.

> M.P.H.

What the hell is this?

>David Ehrlich
I hate this faggot heeb

I doubt it’ll be great but there’s a 0% chance it will be as bad as the cosplay frankenfilm that was BR. At least this looks like it was shot stylishly.
>below the line is getting cocky again
lel, remember what happened when Nolan’s dp thought he could direct

That song was the best part of the movie. Em bars were fire and sampling classic Elvis' songs was genius

What's the consensus on fat Elvis

Attached: 1639891529291.png (630x630, 517.74K)

while one can argue Fat Elvis wasn’t the most consistent and overdid the gospel tracks, his highs were as high as young Elvis and I dare someone to find a voice more SOVLFUL.

Attached: 76930320-8135-4217-9C03-D8F867D578D1.jpg (1170x1326, 1.1M)

How much of Elvis stealing music from blacks is true vs revisionism cope?

This could be unintentional comedy kino, like a new Walk Hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=dydrM7OOYao

Best Elvis

elvis openly admitted his influences and fought to get black performers on stage, but that's a more complicated narrative than "wypipo stole our music"

50s music industry was 90% covers. It was very common for a cover to come out just a few months after the original. Norman Whitfield of Motown covered himself and produced Heard It Through The Grapevine 3 damn times for 3 separate artists.
People who say Elvis “stole” are going for I’ll informed character assassination or imply it’s metaphorical, aka he stole the black singing and clothing style. Few are bold enough to say Elvis took direct sales away from Big Mama Thortons Hound Dog, which is objectively better, but doesn’t sound like a worldwide hit. But the movie Dream Girls kinda did.

well atleast the weird looking bog kid does an alright job as im hoping he still makes a good feyd in dune 2

This, for a guy in the south at the time, Elvis was pretty damn progressive on race.

???

Attached: Austin--Butler.jpg (2592x3872, 631.56K)

We already had a Kurt Russell movie about Elvis, what is the point of making another one besides $$$?

Because it's directed by Baz Lurhmann

>Elvis stole black music
imagine still believing this

Chuck Berry
>Describe Elvis Presley? He was the greatest who ever was, is, or will ever be.
Jackie Wilson
>A lot of people have accused Elvis of stealing the black man's music, when in fact, almost every black solo entertainer copied his stage mannerisms from Elvis.
Little Richard
>Elvis was an integrator. Elvis was a blessing. They wouldn’t let Black music through. He opened the door for Black music.
Sammy Davis Jnr.
>On a scale of one to ten, I would rate Elvis eleven.
James Brown
>I wasn’t just a fan, I was his brother. Last time I saw Elvis alive was at Graceland. We sang ‘Old Blind Barnabus’ together, a gospel song. I love him and hope to see him in heaven. There’ll never be another like that soul brother.
Al Green
>Elvis had an influence on everybody with his musical approach. He broke the ice for all of us.
Muhammad Ali
>Elvis was my close personal friend. Elvis had a robe made for me. I don't admire nobody, but Elvis Presley was the sweetest, most humble and nicest man you'd want to know.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (875x1024, 1.01M)

he should defiantly keep his hair black after this