What IS stopping you from going to your town's moroccan restaurant, eat food, drink tea, and eat pastries?

what IS stopping you from going to your town's moroccan restaurant, eat food, drink tea, and eat pastries?

Attached: morokko.jpg (1093x904, 263.92K)

The small detail that it doesn't exist.

this. Only in my town there's 2 lebanese joints and they're great, we go there often enough.

I care about my gut health and I don’t want to shit my stomach out.

I literally only eat pork

Attached: 1659037340457.png (800x696, 332.39K)

Probably it's non-existence

I WILL come to your cunt, I WILL bring my grandmother with me and I WILL open up a moroccan restaurant in your city

what makes you think that it would fuck up your gut? literally never saw a tourist say something about it, we don't use weird ingredients

is there a difference between pork and beef? i never ate it

whats bad about them

This
Also my sensibilities

My town is full of Moroccans but there are zero Moroccan restaurants lol

I don't hang out with muslims

please do, we love ayyrab food here

there's a lot of shitty ones in Mollenbeek if you live in Bruxelles, but the good quality ones are prolly pricy

My dad has a tajine pot and he often makes tajine dishes that however all fucking suck. Also, coucous is fucking awful. Only kefta mkaoura and shakshouka are good out of nafri dishes.

My town has Thai food and it's good
But no arabs I'm afraid

Because they mostly have feces.

>rice and veggies
i cant make this shit at my house

Yeah, pork is juicier, fattier, more tender, as for the taste it isn't at all the same but I suck at describing tastes. In all seasons, I like eating ham, cured sausages, andouillettes and rillettes. In summer I like grilling pork ribs. With beef you only have as much variation as the different cuts offer you, but pork comes in every shape and form.

i think that you just had terrible tajine and couscous, i like them, but it's very easy to fuck them up

i will never eat jambon beurre in my life

Attached: pepepe.jpg (399x400, 15.65K)

moroccan cuisine is mediterranean, we don't use rice at all, it's mostly wheat, tomato, olive oil... it's middle eastern food that is mostly based on rice

I'm sorry bro

>i will never eat boeuf bourguignon
>i will never eat quiche lorraine
>i will never eat cassoulet
>i will never eat choucroute
>i will never eat du boudin noir
how can i experience the french cuisine user

how do the jews do it

Moroccan bros if you're reading this, please come to Poland

Do you cook a lot of lamb?
I absolutely hate lamb.

What moroccan dishes should I try?