British hate thread

The British accent is fucking stupid. Yes, I know there is more than one. I hate them all.

>get in the cah
Fuck off. Just say car. Quit pretending you can't say R like some kind of speech impediment.

But then you freaks add R's between words that end and begin in vowels.
>'aving pizzar again
It's like you want to sound retarded on purpose.

Fuck your bad teeth, fuck your 80 IQ god awful punk rock, and most of all, fuck your Islamic caliphate. You won't even deport shit skins from your ancestral homeland. Pathetic. Enjoy your cannibal kebabs. I bet you love all this diverse culture from shit skin countries, you fucking cucks.

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/charlene-downes-blackpool-murder-kebabs-15343307
>Mum's anguish 15 years after her daughter was 'cut up and mixed into kebabs by grooming gang'

This is a British hate thread. Post ugly brits and shameful british news articles.

Attached: ugly brit.jpg (750x815, 34.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh my days

You're not English, mohammad. Go back to your homeland.

Part n' parcel innit

i hope someone reports this thread for racism and general vileness. i cannot say if i have or have not reported you because i would NEVER break the rules on this website, but i hope someone does report this thread

it's no' chewsday, so my religion doesn't allow me to talk about Britain

I lived in London for 2 years. English men walk barefoot on piblic lockerrooms in the gym. They eveb go to the toilet stalls and urinals without putting on the flipflops, they just walk barefoot all over the piss and shit stained floor. It was fucking revolting.

That man is Irish.

Classic Britain. Sadiq Khan Mujahideen says terrorism is PART AND PARCEL INNIT
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html

>yank trying to criticise another country's accents
go on, try to make fun of our food and weight problems next

Attached: 1603037392550.jpg (800x596, 51.62K)

Go call the queen.
>general vileness
BLoody 'ell, bet you spilled your tea

Brits are alright and the country is surprisingly beautiful

Why was there piss and shit on the floor lmao
what kind of ghetto gym was this?

Ireland is part of the British Isles. I

I just assume there's always at least a little bit of it, even if it's microscopic. It wasn't like there were visible puddles.
It was one of those cheap municipal gyms but it was in Richmond so it was pretty nice. I had a student's discount.

Also, don't avoid the remarks. How can you walk barefoot in the locker room? It's disgusting.

Have you heard of athlete's foot? Bloo'y wankah

Attached: fullsizeoutput_f3ff-1536x2048.jpg (1536x2048, 107.87K)

Idk i don't go to a gym so I don't know what the locker rooms are like but I can't imagine it's that bad. What are you worried will happen?

Fungal infections in your feet (athlete's foot). Also, it's just stupid to go to any kind of public toilet area barefoot, don't you agree? Why was it so common, was I just in a weirdo geographical zone?

Idk, i don't really see anyone barefoot anywhere. never seen it in public toilet area in any country

>>'aving pizzar again
it's not pizzar again but rather pizza ragain. it's called an intrusive R. i had no idea we did it until it was pointed out to me

uma delicia

Americans be like
>Ur STOOPID
Haha

they also be like hey creg it's toona toosday let's go for beer and look in the meer

Australia doesn't even have nukes. Fucking Pakistan is tougher than you are.

I did my patriotic "Doody"

Attached: pepelaugh-emote.png (300x300, 36.41K)

What are u talking about oh my days is from British slang not fucking Muhammad dumb ass

stfu you impoverished cuck with no nukes. can't even afford birthday cake.

Attached: australia impoverished.jpg (500x500, 41.32K)

ALOO-MINUM

Get out of the UK, Mohammad. Quit pretending that you fit in.

>after her daughter was 'cut up and mixed into kebabs by grooming gang'
Was the mother fined for spreading haram meat?

she was charged with hate speech

Going to drink some "SODA POP"

>I MET MY LOOOOVE
>BY THE GAS WORKS WALL

Only subhuman Midwesterners say this