I love having gay sex with "straight" married fit daddies. Does this happen in ur cunt?

I love having gay sex with "straight" married fit daddies. Does this happen in ur cunt?

Attached: 1659031864186468.png (1055x845, 598.25K)

>tp
>tf

I do like gay sex but never with a married person. That is somewhat amoral imo

Gay sex is never moral

Sex is never moral.

I believe you mean "immoral."

Morals are subjective but I disagree. Gay sex does not negatively impact anyone so it's not immoral at all unless you are an Abrahamic extremist. Being a home-wrecker is always immoral though, imo

I had sex with a married dude once. He claimed his wife knew about such activities though.

Perhaps. I don't think OP understands why it is immoral though

What about if your have a fujo wife who watches?

>I don't think OP understands why it is immoral
Do you?

If your wife knows and doesn't care then it's not immoral imo. Only immoral if you are lying and breaking her trust

I seriously doubt any wife would knowingly allow that. I have heard bisexual men say again and again that women are extremely homophobic in their dating life.
>yeah i'm totally fine with you being a gigantic faggot and putting me at risk for contracting HIV

How did you break their straighthood?

No
I only like gay sex with cute twinks

any woman I have ever dated or known intimately has not been homophobic at all. the risk of someone getting HIV is very low especially if you use a condom

No sex and intimacy is scary

Some would be into I’m sure

Did she watch?

No, we did it in a hotel. I think we just jacked off actually? Definitely didn't do anything much with that guy. But reverse-cucking a woman would actually be pretty hot ngl.

I had a "straight" same sex with a straight guy once but he was a gigachad(head taller than me and built like a brickhouse).

you dress as a woman