Was Scooby Doo ever good?

Was Scooby Doo ever good?

Attached: 210615-scooby-doo-al-1315-25fdf5.jpg (2500x1671, 1.31M)

no, but Velma was

>SHAGGED

Yeah Mystery Inc is genuinely worth watching

Yes, it was among the mainstays of CN when it first launched.
Perhaps a little before your time.

No. Scooby-Doo's success was the main reason Hanna-Barbera went to shit in the 70s. The Groovy Goolies were way better and Filmation saved the animation industry.

Yes

Attached: 1653501919906.jpg (1000x1478, 152.21K)

adult reboot where Daphne hooked up with Scooby and birthed 42 pups(and counting!)

Daphne and Velma would get it.

Velmafags are cucks who can't even imagine getting with the hot one in their wildest dreams so they fantasise about someone uglier and more "attainable"

Attached: 1634511658445.jpg (693x720, 34.05K)

I remember thinking that some hour-long episodes from the 80's were well-made, but can't recall what they were called. The movies from the late 90's start off very well (All Spanish and Japanese animators) but go nowhere conceptually.

I like ugly chicks

Not high maintenance
They're not going to run off with someone else
Absolute filth in bed

Daphne has no redeeming qualities.

Scooby-Doo! Where Are You is a 10/10 classic cartoon, the best thing Hanna and Barbera ever made by far. Only plebs get filtered by the formula

Agreed. Velma's beyond overrated by this point. Now she's a literal writer's self insert.

Where Are You is actually spooky, 13 Ghosts is great, A Pup Named is actually funny, the Zombie Island movies are kino and Mystery Incorporated is kino.

pup named scooby doo was better.
daphne was way hotter too.

Attached: SHAGGED.png (408x348, 275.68K)

Based and betapilled

Just Zombie Island & Mystery Inc.

I'm not saying Daphne isn't good looking, just that Velma has her own thing going on.

Attached: 1639257944207.png (338x434, 132.13K)

The 70s cartoon wasn't good. Kids just had shit standards, grew up, and had altered nostalgic memories of it.
Like my sister swears one of Shaggy's catch phrases was "Hang on Scoob". Most people who fawn over Scooby Doo nostalgia don't remember much because there was nothing much to remember except Scooby and Shaggy being goofs.
The 13 Ghost of Scooby Doo wasn't better but it expanded into the ghosts and demons being real shit.
A Pup Named Scooby Doo was funny.
Then we hit peak kino with Mystery Inc.

>They're not going to run off with someone else

Oh, so the truth is that it's insecurity.

>not including Witch's Ghost

Attached: That's Not A Mask, Velma.jpg (533x744, 97.89K)

yes.

Attached: Cher and some manlet meets Scooby Doo.jpg (640x518, 174.36K)

FUCKING NORVILLES

The one with Tim Curry?
It's okay.