Turn around

Turn around

Attached: IMG_20220523_204449.jpg (1280x720, 109.55K)

Reminder that she said she had no regrets doing the scene because had been working out for months and was proud of her body
Why can't more women have this attitude?

Which adult actor most resembles her?

>Turn around
BRIGHT EYES

Attached: 1535956491497.png (1054x526, 38.47K)

She vaguely reminds me of Krissy Lynn, but it's mostly the hairdo and body.

Chud

I remember when all the fat American chicks said this was offensive and the actress told them to fuck themselves

Because most women dont work out and look like shit.

based if true

Jew

Alice Eve is not a legal adult?

ok jew

Fuckin every now and then I fall apart.

She was proud of this scene because of the effort she had to put into achieving that body. That had the lazy fat goblins seething

>It was something I voluntarily worked with a trainer to be fit for, was very much prepared for, and very much enjoyed [doing] — filming, executing, promoting. The feeling I shouldn’t have done it, or that it was exploitation, was confusing to me.

mutt's law is way too accurate

Make me

Reminder that when landwhales complained about this scene objectifying and sexualizing women, the actress said that's a good thing and that she exercised to look good and it felt gratifying to be able to show the results of her efforts to people. The seethe this caused is hilarious.

>effort
She just looks your average, untrained female body

It's easier to be a victim.

based americhad

>average
not in America

Tell me how I know you have never seem a real woman naked

Right, with those abs, sure. Sorry she’s not fuckin g.i. Jane with rippling muscles, you stud muffin you.

based britbong mogging fat americans who wanted to shame the director for exploitation.

Attached: alice eve 9.webm (1218x1454, 1.67M)

AND I NEED YOU NOW TONIGHT

Attached: damnitpepe.gif (220x231, 56.02K)

*does a 360 noscope and ejaculates on her abs*