Do short men suffer in your country?

Do short men suffer in your country?

Attached: Screenshot_20220728_142609.jpg (1080x1478, 324.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/oGNGkm7RWmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

5’1 isnt even femlet tbqh, considering the average woman is like 5’4-5’6. It would be like callinb 5’8 men manlets, which I’m not

I am 5'6 and actively pursue women taller than me. I have the same disdain for short women as they do for me. But the looks of audacity I get from the taller ladies is a sight to behold.

Attached: 1659002208093728.png (820x834, 782.06K)

I bet this is fake

Stop posting made up screenshots from other websites

Everyone likes short women no one likes tall women

Everyone likes tall men no one likes short men

No they kill themselves and make society and gene pool a favor

i like tall women
youtube.com/shorts/oGNGkm7RWmI

Based. Just imagine getting entangled in their legs.

Attached: 1653535424747.webm (640x1138, 2.76M)

The second one is irrebuttable, but regarding the first it's not always true, I like women who are around 175cm tall the best (that height might be completely normal in Canada, I don't know)

>sub-6' femoid thinking manlets actually wanted her instead of just showing pity attention
Manlets only lust for tallfus
t. manlet expert

I want a tall woman specifically so my kids won't have to face this potential problem, 1,80 would be ideal

imagine the stares you get in the street when you walk with your 10-15cm taller gf

Attached: 1657820382845.jpg (645x680, 114.02K)

Yeah that would be based

pretty much this - it's the ouroboros of out-of-touch online communities where you share screenshots of sockpuppet posts to keep the flames of seething and resentment going
Any Forums should be above this bullshit

It used to be
Then, normalfags and newfags - like you

As a tall man (6'7 or 204cm tall) I also hate womanlets. When I dated a pinay who was 5ft tall, I was frequently asked if she was my daughter.

Tall men suffer too.

no one likes tall women though. They are seen as a major turnoff, I'm 6'4 myself and would never go for a tall women

Manlet cope

That's because you're a homosexual. I'm taller than you and tall women are great, they're a bit insecure and tend to be more kind since less guys go for them. Also it's heaven for a leg man.

No, no man really suffers here, if you can't get a gf here its because you suffer from autism or something.

I just said that I do