Women get naked in movies largely for victimization, but when men get naked for larfs and fainting...

Women get naked in movies largely for victimization, but when men get naked for larfs and fainting, it's a double standard? Umm...When the day comes that men regularly get naked in movies for rape and prostitution, and audiences are like, "that was hot"; then we can talk double standards.

Attached: 20220525_041557.png (680x637, 376.98K)

Oh my god, who fucking cares?

dyel seethe lol

>Women get naked in movies largely for victimization
Fake. Fuck off.

Disney makes content for girl, their main target audience are girls and trannies!

Boy the shill spam is getting crazy, we have like 20 threads about this shit in the last hour and like only one got to 100 replies

no...did they really resize his head ontop of his body to make his body look more imposing?
I swear this cunt is wearing one of those head resize video filters...

You'd think your mom would just toss you after the 3rd time she dropped you

I hate spammers so fucking much. I don't understand what pathetic creature spends their time doing this. Imagine splitting their cheeks open with a chainsaw.

Men and women are not the same. Yes, double standards exists and always will. Does that truly shock you?

Attached: cat_knowing-face.jpg (308x308, 17.99K)

what about all the sex scenes where men get naked? don’t you see afflecks dong for a second in gone girl but the chick who plays amy doesn’t get naked at all? i dunno, seems pretty even to me.

There's a lot of bots that post

Someone needs to make a naked Cavill thread

Isn't he too muscular for female standards?

They get paid to post this shit, disney has been doing this shit for a decade now
>inb4 schizo
Yeah we know your script

shills are in overdrive

Men shouldn't be naked though that's gay.

meh, I couldnt care less about men getting naked in film as women have been getting nude on screen for ages. The problem is, the only men getting nude on screen that isnt played for laughs but as a appeal to the female gaze are your 1 in thousand genetic freaks and roid abusers. Itll be like if the only women naked on screen are women with Milena Velba tier tits. Youre gonna have a generation of boys who think their bodies are ugly if they dont look like a roided chad.

Yup.. He looks closer to the gay standard.

why is everyone all of a sudden acting like they've never seen a buff male body on television?
I fucking hate this eras viral marketing bullshit.

>t.BBC poster