The Northman and Braveheart have a lot of educational value because they show how overrated horses are...

The Northman and Braveheart have a lot of educational value because they show how overrated horses are. They expose just how easy it was to BTFO horseniggers. Braveheart used pikes and stakes, Northman illustrated how a physically large man with good reflexes can dismount a coward on horseback. Here's to hoping more films in the future expose horseniggers for what they really were - clowns.

Attached: 1652384299554.webm (1280x640, 2.39M)

And yet the land of the language you're speaking was conquered with less than 2000 mounted knights who then ruled on for centuries

Skaarsgard is 6'5 natty. Are you 6'5, user?

I'm only 6'2...

Its over for me ;_;

Attached: 1566124315219.jpg (480x480, 19.92K)

How do you live like this? Is it cold so close to the ground?

Horses were the game changer of warfare, built and destroyed civiliations. Horses are noble and based. Seeeeeeeethe.

Attached: 627288.jpg (1024x768, 119.48K)

Never happened. Get that horsecock out of your mouth.

Luck

fpbp, OP btfo

Chariots are op.

Then why did chariots never conquer a single place worth mentioning?

And there we have it. The dicklet reveals himself.

Muddy hoves made this post

I'm a Pajeet and I'm 6'4. You should kys.

*hooves
Stupid autocorrect

I didn't know they stacked shit that high, you're practically your own shitting street you nigger pajeet

>see battle of agincourt

a soldier with a billhook can dehorse someone just fine

cope and seethe

What the fuck was the guy on the horse doing wailing his little weapon while charging straight to a man in front of him.
Buying time for the rest?

>less than
fewer

>>see battle of agincourt
See: the Battle of Patay.

He was probably just a herder and not a warrior

Till people figured out ranged combat

What in the FUCK even is this thread?
>horses badly n sheeeit
During the irredeemably fucking gay and astoundingly low quality europoor hours, truly, the mods should just shut the site down.
It’s so embarrassingly bad, holy shit

And then the Mongols used those ranged weapons on horseback to create the largest empire in history.

>expose horseniggers
>for what they really were
>clowns

>horses are.... le bad! Ummkay?!

Who, What, and WHY the fuck would something like this be posted by anyone under 9 years old?

Based Billy boys