How do I get a MENA gf?

How do I get a MENA gf?

Attached: 7bfb9a14ec0d07c7fa133c8938697c46.jpg (563x642, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRQdhAHxUJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The key is the modernized, non-hijab wearing libtards.

Attached: Svenne.webm (540x960, 2.8M)

>be white
>have an average/big dick
>make a decent ammunt of money
>may (or may not) want to have kids
That's it

Go to north africa or the middle east

hit up like 50 girls on Couchsurfing in Tehran and half of them will reply back to you
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQdhAHxUJo

I've been on a certain resource for Muslim marriage once where I LARPed as a white dude from Germany who converted to Isl@m like five years ago. What I found out none of them were interested in a white person.
So the sad reality the reply you were looking for is
>be ar@b

Be a chad jihadist

Get an Armenian or Lebanese Christian gf.
They look the same but aren't Muslim.

Armenians are kind of gross and Lebs don't live in my state

How is your dick size relevant? Do you walk around naked and with a boner?
t. big dick guy wothout gf

Be Chaddam Hussein

Yup

lebs christians are exponsentionally darker and uglier than lebanese muslims, maronites are a meme cause they look indian

Stop spreading lies, you imbecile

Attached: 1280px-Taleb_student.png (1280x1009, 1.44M)

>Armenians are kind of gross
Why though?
>Lebs don't live in my state
Don't be a pussy.
Lebs are all the same, you cannot tell their religion by looks. Stop this Muslim propaganda.

Find a christian or an ex-muslim, muslim women are crazy as shit and I have a restraining order from one because I walked her from class to her dorm and then asked her out. Thats it thats all I did and ended up dropped from the class and on academic probation. My current gf is serbian and she looks kinda mena so it might be better to just go for the darker whites

>Find a christian or an ex-muslim, muslim women are crazy as shit and I have a restraining order from one because I walked her from class to her dorm and then asked her out. Thats it thats all I did and ended up dropped from the class and on academic probation
Omg I thought those were memes.
The 'do Amerisharts really' moment?
Or is that a made up story? Hard to believe.

You're a violent redneck and likely tried to rape that poor Muslim girl

White pedo rapist abuser

Just be white

I imagined being an innocent trad hijab-wearing Muslim schoolgirl stalked by a violent white nazi redneck and that made me uncomfortable.