Asians be like:

Asians be like:
>"Haha look at our high IQ scores we are so great Asian supremacy now everyone else is inferior haha"

But then Asians be like:
>"Ho no scary fan gonna suck the air out of my rungs whire I sreep! Better eat some powdered turtle penis for ruck and pray to the honorabru ancestors!!"

Attached: laughing-1024x642.jpg (1024x642, 138.4K)

das racist

Awful thread.

if Asians are so smart how come they can’t avoid being attacked by black people

shit thread

that's korean beliving the fan death

Attached: 1658982397935263.jpg (526x509, 28.86K)

>"Ho no scary fan gonna suck the air out of my rungs whire I sreep! Better eat some powdered turtle penis for ruck and pray to the honorabru ancestors!!"
Unfortunately they still do this. Please help stop them chinks stealing and encouraging poachers to kill our animals especially tigers, pangolin, birds and bears.

Attached: 12TR002A2-2.jpg (960x950, 235.83K)

It actually works though, western medicine is a jew psy op

t. Chang

Did Manager Wang chew you out at work today

>he SERIOUSLY thinks white countries let Asians be in charge of anything

sorry, only in canada do the asians rule local people lol

only thing ch1n3$3 medicine did for pharma industry was to create pandemics for them to profit off coz 110 IQ middle Kingdomers believe bat soup, tiger penis, and rhino horn will make you closer to Shangdi

uh oh german bros...

Attached: heh.png (270x430, 112.63K)

do they really?

Makes sense.
t. superior triple digit IQ haver

Clevus what you doing in Japan?

they make up for lack of religious beliefs with superstition

they can only be attacked by the smartest of black people

Attached: escalator.png (601x487, 171.81K)

I've noticed that as China is rising wypipo think it's ok to be racist to Asians in a way that you can't be racist to other groups like blacks.

Asian bugmen aren't human. Their verbal intelligence is literally subhuman tier, even blacks score higher.

what an incel looking tiger compared to chad corbetti