India is the only country outside of Africa which has managed to conserve its elephants, leopards...

India is the only country outside of Africa which has managed to conserve its elephants, leopards, lions and tigers and hundreds of species of monkeys.

And unlike Africa which is full of sparsely populated forest areas, India is fully populated from North to South. There are no large scale jungles or forests in India anymore.

Why can't Europeans & Asians into wildlife conservation?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 88.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iqair.com/us/world-most-polluted-cities
epi.yale.edu/epi-results/2020/component/h2o
epi.yale.edu/epi-results/2022/component/epi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Indians include the wildlife in India so it makes sense to conserve your fellow compatriots.

We do not have a veneration of all life built into our cultures like the followers of Dharmic religions do.

They have a religion that forces them to respect animal life. Hell they (you obviously) even think severe genetic defects can be considered holy so eh you do you. Fucking weird but again.

Attached: 1656795312140.png (821x867, 240.58K)

india gaining independence from britain was more beneficial to wildlife than to ind*ans coz brits hunted lots of indian species to extinction which were willfully conserved by various Indian kangz. (Ashoka banned hunting by a royal decree and only allowed one peacock to be cooked per family per month).

Animals stay with animals. Being that India is populated with 1.3 billion savage animals, I see no reason why the other animals would disappear.

Also we tried but the land was so difficult to traverse that things began to get desperate.
That and the exploitation of rich oligarchs in the east (if you're talking about western expansion) created a scenario where the animals were the victims of something the world had never seen before.

The species still exist in North America. Everything from the Buffalo to the wild mustang, but in much lower numbers than we know of before. Our wish is still to preserve them. I doubt it will be easy.

Attached: 1656871706893.png (897x683, 298.25K)

Nice Vpn

bro you are a hab$hi knee grow.
your sole purpose is to make us & pakis look good on international indices.

Well that's the thing, the British didn't even follow their own rules. In their old fiefdoms they banned the hunting of certain animals that seemed to be lowering in population. They would even enforce it with the death penalty.

How quickly they forgot their own history.

god i wish

Attached: AD3703AA-279C-4C53-801A-8A9161A6F104.jpg (1284x1932, 1.36M)

If you're smart enough to post here you're smarter than half the people I deal with whenever I go out.
Now clean your keyboard jesus christ.

Tbh conservation only became thing in the turn of the 20th century to westerners and before that the poor were banned from hunting full stop

Well, it was limited to land-owners.
Hunters were hired by wealthy land-owners to hunt on their land or otherwise gain income in markets from them.

Hunters, being industrious as they were, wanting to make more money, would sometimes even do as much as poach to sell game at local markets. It was utter butchery.

Also, extremely wealthy families would actually have a hunting house with a hunting keeper, sometimes he was also keeper or lead of the grounds and directed how everything was done from the cutting of the grass to how the pigs were raised.

Shit was weird.

I dont appreciate the insinuation that because I am Nigerian I am dumb.

Attached: 1DC28A2A-86BB-450C-B504-6D202ED5EBB7.png (700x394, 166.43K)

>Shit was weird.
Why? Sounds rather useful to have somebody manage your estate for you

Clean your fucking keyboard.

post in my thread dangit

No it's just very different than how most of society runs now.
It still goes on but it's simply not as formal.

It’s not because you’re Nigerian it’s because you’re black

hunting still happens in South Africa, sadly

Attached: Screenshot (251).png (709x557, 321.14K)

your thread is weird, im purposely avoiding it

Attached: this-joker.gif (300x186, 1007.38K)

India is also the country with the highest rates of death by elephant each year

Tbh the 1% probably still do that that but they hire less people now than 500 years ago

monkey

fat

Attached: 49B80244-52C3-4DC5-B0A5-2D86BDD8184B.jpg (255x198, 9.99K)

You know Brazil is called monkey because we received a lot of Nigerians during P*Rtuguese rule, right?

Attached: 1658247079388645.jpg (250x250, 17.55K)

Don’t care Mboko go back to Nairaland

>animals might kill people so lets hunt them to extinction
insect mentality

How is life in Nigeria? In particular concerning taxes, quality of life, cost of living? Do you think it would make sense for a white collar worker to immigrate there?

I have no idea why the fuck you would want to shoot a monkey. I honestly can't imagine that they would be nice to eat and even if they are...it's a fucking monkey dude.

Attached: 1657252262704.png (565x396, 199.26K)

also rabies, but then again India has the same population as NA,SA and Europe combined together

>14 out of world's 20 most polluted cities are in india:
iqair.com/us/world-most-polluted-cities

>Ranks 139 in sanitation and drinking water
epi.yale.edu/epi-results/2020/component/h2o

> Ranks 180 out of 180 countries for environmental protection index
epi.yale.edu/epi-results/2022/component/epi

that channel is vile, they kill all game
wilebeast, warthogs, zebras, giraffes and more

wtf I love India now

>How is life in Nigeria?
Depends on if you are rich or poor, but unless you are politically connected, no amount of money is worth it compared to living in Germany for example.

>In particular concerning taxes
Taxes? I forgot firsties actually pay those lmao.

>Do you think it would make sense for a white collar worker to immigrate there?
Are you shitposting? If you want to imagine Nigeria, just imagine India but it's as dangerous as Mexico. That's basically the perfect analogy.

So no, it would not make sense to move to a verison of hyper-dangerous India for any reason at all.

I once went shooting with friends and somebody invited a guy that kept killing chipmunks whenever he saw them. Anything he saw. I started to get worried about the guy he was such a hot-plug fuckwit. I would never harm an animal without reason.

He was vile to me, and I agree. The fuck did that thing do to you? You do something to me we'll see, but nothing? That thing was just chilling fucking you.

Attached: 1655605897782.gif (498x337, 61.46K)

>Taxes? I forgot firsties actually pay those lmao.
based

Did you know... Mongolia has snow leopards?

Attached: Snow-leopards-in-Mongolia.jpg (500x500, 32.75K)

>being killed by tigers LE GOOD

Streetshitter mentality