Prehistoric Planet is Full of Shit Part II

Chicken Dance Edition

Old thread:

Attached: opcjjo3xeh191.jpg (459x699, 38.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rsbl.2017.0092
researchgate.net/publication/271938665_Osteology_of_the_Middle_Triassic_archosaur_Lewisuchus_admixtus_Romer_Chanares_Formation_Argentina_its_inclusivity_and_relationships_amongst_early_dinosauromorphs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sciurumimus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How long till incel meltdown itt

You mean appletranny seething? I give it 30 seconds.

If dinosaurs are made up, then they're all scaly and it would be physically impossible, let alone improbable, for them to have feathers.
Because I said so.

Attached: 1631076917402.png (657x527, 22.41K)

Attached: wikipedia.png (1138x247, 23.13K)

I feel bad for this guy, all he wants is accurate and honest paleontology and the entire world seems to be against people like him.
>can’t go to Any Forums to discuss how jews are ruining paleontology without fundamentalist christians derailing the thread
>Any Forums is filled with retards and shitposters so most of this discussion goes over their heads
>/his/ doesn’t do animals
>/an/ is decent but it’s where all the feather fags ironic or not congregate and you have to deal with all the zoophiles and scalies
>every other forum kneels to paid off scientists
>lmao deviantart

You stupid faggot. Do you honestly think you're the first shill to use the old "NOOO THIS IS FOR CHILDREN SO YOU'RE STUPID FOR DISLIKING IT!!" line? That's one of the typical Any Forums paid advertiser's favorite talking points.

Sure. In my scheme Silesaurids descend from Aphanosaurs. Since I'm not a cladisticstranny, that doesn't mean Silesaurids are included in Aphanosauria though. I'm a Linnaean. Clearly the chart is still a work in progress and I haven't dove into the entire Pterosaur lineage, since this is just for Dinosaurs, but I DO NOT include Pterosaurs as Archosaurs. I don't think Prorotodactylidae is an hallucination, as a lot of retarded modern "paleontologists" seem to believe.

Jesus christ.

Attached: 1 Amended Dinosaurian Tree.png (1424x1271, 135.52K)

Actually, myself and a few others have pretty much murdered every feathertranny on /an/. They keep coming back, but they're far less repugnant than they used to be. Scaly T. rex really fucked up their brains. That was their big battle and they lost it. They're still licking their wounds over that one.

Btw, this chart isn't super accurate. I've kind of rushed it. I don't consider Paleognaths and Neognaths to be on the same lineage. I don't think Paleognaths descend from flying ancestors currently. I also separate Tinamous' faggoty asses from Ratites proper.

>I'm a Linnaean
Then you should stop and learn something about molecular biology. It's what everyone uses today to study animals, this is not 19th century anymore.
Again, explain why pterosaurs had feathers which were very similar to feathers in dinosaurs.

The Linnaean system is superior to your pathetic cladistics nonsense. Nor does it preclude genetic evidence. In fact most retards were surprised to find the Linnaean system had high accuracy when they first started using genetic testing to figure out phylogenies.

And if you were such a brilliant molecular biologist, you would know that genetic evidence isn't as cut and dry as you seem to think, especially if you're only using mitochondrial DNA which a lot of faggots like to use because they can get intentionally false results out of it. Where you draw the line between one species and another is still a judgement call and how far something is genetically from another species in your testing is entirely related to your sample set.

Attached: Clade x5.png (56x135, 902)

based

Are these retards really talking about the genomes of fucking fossil organisms from the Mesozoic? Jesus christ the absolute hubris.

>still sperging about a point I didn't even make
Lmfao. My point was that you don't have any grounds to use cuck as an insult when you're basically the dictionary definition of one. That should have been clear if you actually READ my post instead of pattern matching, but I guess given the level of reading comprehension you've displayed, it might not have made a difference.

There are schizos in every field. There's this whole movement claiming that birds are not theropod dinosaurs but came from some triassic tree reptiles.

You anons arguing are trying to talk all intellectual but you are acting like toddlers (also the average age of dinosaur fans lol)

>superior
DNA disagrees.

Bro that's old as fuck. Pretty much nobody believes that anymore. If the featherfaggots just said "birds came from dinosaurs" and left it at that, there wouldn't be this fucking chaos in Mesozoic paleontology, but they couldn't. Because contrarians can never stop themselves and now we have all sorts of fucked up spaghetti "theories" that have the Dinosaur tree all fucked the hell up with a million retards trying to cram hoaxed chinese fossils in and constantly failing to do so without coming up with retarded fucking ideas like "actually the ancestral amphibian had feathers".

DNA does not disagree with the Linnaean system, you moron.

How do I get redpilled on paleontology so I can start making featherfags kill themselves?

It's not about genomes, but cells.

No one also believes in your theories, you know that?
>DNA does not disagree with the Linnaean system, you moron.
It often does.

The Bell paper from 2014 is a good start. Here are some starter images. Featherfagggots are the worlds bitchiest contrarians, so of course they tried to bite off the biggest target they could chew (T. rex) and it instead pecked out their livers.

royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rsbl.2017.0092

A lot of stupid featherfaggots, as you may be aware, are now trying to claim that everything that came before dinosaurs also had feathers (it didn't). A basic understanding of Silesaurids and Aphanosaurs will put that shit to rest. They literally had osteoderms on their backs. Not the kind of thing you would typically find on a feathered animal.

Lewisuchus, an early Ornithischian:

researchgate.net/publication/271938665_Osteology_of_the_Middle_Triassic_archosaur_Lewisuchus_admixtus_Romer_Chanares_Formation_Argentina_its_inclusivity_and_relationships_amongst_early_dinosauromorphs

Attached: T-Rex was not a faggot.jpg (2000x1125, 2.01M)

Feathered dinosaurs is the redpill you fucking moron. You realize they're not like the toys you used to play with or like in Jurassic Park. That's the redpill. Reality will move on without you and feathers will become mainstream. There's nothing you can do to stop this. Either you accept it or you just keep bitching about it on Any Forums.

Attached: download (2).jpg (268x188, 9.69K)

rex sex

Attached: prehistoric.planet.2022.s01e03.1080p.web.h264-bigdoc-[14.32.704-14.51.808].webm (854x480, 2.84M)

>Chinese hoaxed fossils
Is this also a hoax?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sciurumimus

>often
What a weasel word. How often? The Linnaean system does what it was meant to do. It gives order. Cladistics brings fucking chaos and homosexuality, furfaggotry.

That's a ratite. Ratites have feathers.

Some of the visuals look good but some just look unfinished holy shit.

That's a Theropod from Bavaria, dipshit. It's fine. I love how you feathertrannies simply cannot accept that as long as you keep your featherfaggotry to the animals that actually had them nobody fucking cares.

I'm going to believe the other user that provided me information and didn't go out of his way to insult me. Sorry!

Pussy

I am what I eat.

Attached: 1616251641819.png (657x527, 25.28K)

It doesn't matter what you choose to believe. The reality is that feathers are here to stay and that you and the other user will be left in the dust. It's over.

I said 2014. I meant the 2017 paper by Bell.

>These new findings demonstrate that extensive feather coverings observed in some early tyrannosauroids were lost by the Albian, basal to Tyrannosauridae. This loss is unrelated to palaeoclimate but possibly tied to the evolution of gigantism, although other mechanisms exist.
?

It doesn't contradict anything "featherfags" claim. Tyrannosaurs was also depicted as having scales in the documentary.

>Thanos (named for the Marvel Comics character) is a genus of carnivorous brachyrostran abelisaurid dinosaur that lived in Brazil
Kinda crazy how old some countries are

It's a false order, it's not based on reality.

Don't tell him that he'll have another meltdown like in the last thread.