What if Seinfeld was set in Chicago instead of NY?

What if Seinfeld was set in Chicago instead of NY?

Attached: 1652582500867.png (2000x2400, 2.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3eYAawi2iQg
youtu.be/6d2S5-9mqjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They eat greasy pizza and get shot

Jerry loses his front porch smhh can't have shit in Chicago

what if they were trains instead of humans?

Attached: 070c4b3d479453b690f1894ac55edab7.jpg (640x358, 26.36K)

Better question.
What if Seinfeld was set in Tokyo?

Attached: costanza bishonen japan 1581388488486.jpg (640x480, 24.51K)

Wouldn’t work since most of the cast are neurotic jews. Kramer being an affable weirdo could work in the Midwest though

Kenny, your girlfriends got man hands... and a man's boy. Your "girlfriend" is a castrated faggot in a mumu

At the end of the series they all seppuku for being dishonorable instead of going to jail

Humor must be virtually impossible to translate between languages, especially sitcoms. Is shit like Seinfeld, Friends, etc really popular in non-english speaking countries? There's no way a culture like the Japanese could even begin to wrap their minds around what made Seinfeld funny, not even the fundamental circumstances, let alone the lines and writing.

youtube.com/watch?v=3eYAawi2iQg

Attached: FM-FG82VUAMwX-n.png (430x763, 376.38K)

Jerry gets shot on the way to the coffee shop

Friends was popular in a number of European countries.

Dennis, get it? His "girlfriend" has the man hands from Seinfeld because his girlfriend is actually a dude. lol

wouldn't work. nyc really is like 90% of the plot

My brother's mexican girlfriend said the Simpons was better in the original spanish

Attached: pebblethrow confused thinking huh.png (785x799, 206.49K)

I'm like Kramer and Crazy Joe Devola put together but even more based. I should be a character on Chicago Seinfeld.

Jerry- "Whats the deal with chicago, its not like one bit ever ending drive-by. just that all it is all day, people shooting at you. in traffic,even."

何が エアラインの食べ物の事態か⁇

They all look jewish

English, jerry

youtu.be/6d2S5-9mqjA

Watch me fart and tell me that isn't the hottest thing ever.

An episode where Kramer gets off to his own body - there is your Seinfeld episode. The Self-Kavorka

good morning sir