The Republic of Ireland

Soy or sovl?

Attached: image-982.jpg (1000x1000, 64.23K)

BBC rape and trans rights

Heaven.

Either we should give Northern Ireland to the Republic or the Republic should rejoin the United Kingdom

I don't really mind which, as long as our flag doesn't change if they take Northern Ireland

Attached: 1658276068966138.jpg (606x789, 112.27K)

Home

Holy cringe

Both tbf, depends on where you are. Big cities like Galway are reddit however small villages like Blacklion are sovlful

The latter, obviously

Based

No, things in Ireland should stay as they are. Both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland have distinct cultures and national identities. Reunification would only bring about violence. The North wants to be in the UK, the South wants to be a Republic. Both sides have what they want, there is no need to change that

i feel closer to ireland than i do scotland.

larpers

Even more sovl. Whenever people decide it.

Attached: Éire.jpg (620x372, 21.29K)

What the fuck, have you finished school? The union jack design has no influence from Ireland.

bad bait

Yes it does. The red diagonal cross is Ireland.

I'm half Northern Irish. The people in the north would never accept that
It's not bait. You have your republic and northerners are in the UK. Both sides have what they want

Can you both stop posting?

Do you seriously believe that Ireland has no place in the Union Jack?

Attached: cWRsH.png (543x480, 39.22K)

What about Kilkenny? Thats where my ancestors :) are from

Jesus Christ you're a moron

Holy based

>The union jack design has no influence from Ireland
Bro look at the pre and post union flag

Ireland is the official name. Nobody says 'republic of Ireland' unless we want to make a technical distinction between 26 of our counties and 6 of them. All maps and drawings of Ireland show the 32 counties, most Irish people have never seen the name 'Londonderry' and only know 'Derry'. We see the whole Island as our country, and the border surrounding the 6 borders are just temporary before we reclaim full freedom.

He has a point. The people who made St Patricks cross were British bootlickers who were the lackeys of the racist British empire

>British bootlickers
Tbh they weren't really Irish but English settlers running the country after Cromwell's invasion

>The people in the north would never accept that
we don't care. Our aim for a freedom is not based on pragmatism, it springs from our Ancient duty to reclaim our freedom. If some hooligans sperg out and we have to cull them then so be it, but they will not deter us from our destiny.

>Dublin
soy
>elsewhere
sovl
anyone saying otherwise is retarded

Attached: Screenshot_20220401-015621.jpg (671x576, 52.85K)