Wetba- I mean mexicans are finally getting a superhero movie. Mexican anons, are you exited?

Wetba- I mean mexicans are finally getting a superhero movie. Mexican anons, are you exited?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2022_07_23_at_6.26.39_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 165.95K)

Mexicans already have a superhero. He’s a British man named Morrisey.

jews/anglos have negrophilia, everything must be about negros. American culture revolves around negros. Us mestizos are just worker cattle

DATS RITE BROWN BOI
NOW CUT MY MUGHFUGGIN GRASS, NAHMEEN

Whites tend to like blacks more than brown people
It's like a bell curve

we're not working for blacks, blacks dont work they sort of just exist as jesters
we mestizos are worker cattle for the jew/anglo elite

You have always been worker cattle, first for the Spaniard criollo/Sephardic jewelry, now you have a new master.

true
that's why i commit crime

No, you're, as great man once put, nigger cattle. A herd of nigger cattle you might say.

The actor should have worked out more, he gets mogged by aquaman

It's a really bad casting thing.
Nicolas hoult could have played him namor is tall, an Adonis, pale and very sharp featured. All the marvel chicks want to bang him ,

Just a reminder: Huerta has to pay child support and he hasn’t pay a single dime.

Umm seems like cultural appropriation sweetie.
Not watching that

I don't care about superheroes, I'm 30, sweaty

basado

don't care about superheroes but why is it whenever they add some kind of minority(more like majority in mexicos case) it has to be aboriginal wearing some kind of national tribalistic garb and when it's whitoid then he's just a guy with superpowers dressed in latex

>finally
we already had one

Attached: ergeds.jpg (2173x2977, 878.41K)

All women are psychic vampires

Based

Attached: 1628858802870.jpg (352x550, 40.79K)

Latina women have negrophilia as well. It seems like us latinx men are just shit out of luck, ‘maybe it serves us right for being a bunch of little cuckholds who worship white men because we’re secretly gay

yeah, but chicanxs think that betty la fea is mexican so I don't think they know anything about this country

whatever, it's just another capeshit production milking the pockets of ethnic groups in the USA, nothing new

Attached: 1658630448557012.webm (854x480, 1.43M)

It’s called Black and Indigenous representation. Something that would never happen in your shithole country because only white foreigners from Europe are allowed to play lead roles in your TV shows

Didn't they have that cute ass girl from Dr Strange or is she guatemalan or something more Maya??