Soul

Everyone talks about how great kid's shows were in the 90s and early 2000s, but only zoomers will remember growing up with CN's second Golden Age in the 2010s.

Attached: s5cg6jen2bp41.jpg (640x1328, 120.88K)

The word Renaissance implies a revival of golden era art.

Fixed

Attached: 700F9272-9ED4-4B24-AB67-A3983808E5BE.jpg (640x781, 112.07K)

Everyone hates on Steven Universe here but it wasn't terrible. It's mainly the art style that was obnoxious.

All of those shows are gay except gumball

I hate it because it was propaganda but that’s just me

All art is propaganda.

It was an inspiring show. Without Steven I wouldn't have had the courage to chop my dick off.

upvoted, wasn't it so epic when they got the people who did don't hug me i'm scared to do an episode? Or when they parodied gumball x darwin ships that was so wacky!

This isn't Reddit, you can't upvote people here. And even on Reddit you don't usually say you upvoted someone unless you wanna look like a pompous dick.

3 good shows? And regular show and adventure time aren't even in the same era as gumball and shit universe. Its honestly sad to think of all the time I'm going to have to waste pirating and burning old cartoons for my kids to watch.

>le everything is political
kys retard

Yeah, everything is political. And "kys retard" isn't a counterargument.

Upvoted you, user! Thanks for the great post, enjoy the Any Forums gold!

You alright?

Well CN went to shit in the late 2000s, so the early 2010s was a revival of good cartoons for the next generation.

everything went to shit when they became lazy and decided to just make 10 minute episodes

>Everyone hates on Steven Universe here and it was terrible.
yes

Steven Universe was a great show but it had without a doubt the worst fanbase of these 4. Loudest retard fans of any cartoon since Avatar

>All art is propaganda.
Zoomer need to be thrown off a pier

Fuck off boomer

Attached: 1591928899174.png (790x605, 728.73K)

The "CN renaissance" of 2010-2014 was incredibly short lived and overrated. It was filled with new attempts at live action like Incredible Crew and Tower Prep, was short in its timeframe, and a lot of the shows that appeared during it were utter garbage.

It simply is a renaissance is relative terms, as it was superior to the 2007-2010 period or the 2015-present period

>mfw THIS is what zoombies are biologically forced to feel nostalgia for
just as sad as 80s Gen X kids with their cheap breakfast cereal propaganda

Attached: 78D9F8F8-8DA8-4E39-B650-B6216D22E585.jpg (1080x815, 57.66K)