Lmao, went from dictatorship to democracy and back to dictatorship in less than 8 years

Lmao, went from dictatorship to democracy and back to dictatorship in less than 8 years

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-27 141827.png (528x467, 137.26K)

Asians don't care about democracy

Even the "democracies" are one party states

I support the military though, these activists must be financed puppets of foreigners

>executed democracy activists
lmao BASED

Those 8 years wasn't even democracy because PM still under order of military by constitute. They just give a circus show to make you fat burger happy and leave them alone.

military coup was all chinas doing

Is there any political system in the world that has a failure rate as high as modern western democracy?

Fascism. They usually run 20!years the bloody purges happen then new guy. North Korea, china, Russia. After xi it will be a quiet blood bath and another reset. Putin same deal.

who would have expected modern western "democracy" forced upon entirely foreign countries wouldn't work at all

Yeah. We forced them to choose their leaders. We are so evil.

Ummm Spain?
And unlike democrazy, those states very rarely collapse without outside military powers attacking.

They don't choose shit. They choose between pro-western party that looks republicans and pro-western party that looks like democrats. Both have more or less the exact same goals. Real democracy is a fairy tale.

How is a bloody coup and destruction of an information and history usually coupled with economic depression not a collapse?
When the government stops counting money and bodies and just ignores massive chunks of recorded history to survive it has failed. That's a failed state. Everything goes back 2 decades and massive starvation follows. This is why democracy works. It's timing and selection process.

Funny last time I looked at California I thought its a third world country. Despite them being all tolerant and stout democrats.

>usually coupled with economic depression
Chemotherapy damages the body but it also kills the cancer. Drastic changes to the economic system is the same.

no, not that, I mean that if you aren't a "Western democracy" you're a "totalitarian terrorist regime" and sooner or later you'll find yourself surrounded by UN's freedom distributors

Yes you did. You've destroyed the entire world this way.

China coup'd the government there.

Monarchy

Every other political system.

>Mogs all other democracies

Attached: Flag_of_San_Marino.svg.png (1280x960, 207.29K)

Lasted for millions of years until the """"french"""" """"revolution""""

We forced the entire world to pick their leaders and they destroyed their countries.

Not my problem. America isn't Nanny. You want a nanny go hang in repressive regimes they can tell you who is in charge. No wonder Poland dominates brown people so hard.

>being this dishonest
Nasty rat.

>we want democracy!
>okay, we all vote in majority to kill you
>NOOOOOOOOO NOT LIKE THAT

burma

I'm just speaking statistically. You need more than four hands to count the number of countries which ditched their monarchies in the 20th century alone. Against this, only 2 restored their monarchies in the same period.

Back at it again I see.

Attached: Capture.png (1393x923, 1.59M)

what is this mental illness