Why are Turks so aggressive, culturally speaking?

Why are Turks so aggressive, culturally speaking?

Attached: 1658958103402.jpg (1442x451, 163.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more like why are yurogutans so low test, culturally speaking?

The turks you know are descendants of the most poor most rural ones. They are the equivalent of south-south bavarians.
Meanwhile the article mentions probably racist turks, the npd-like ones. Because compared to the 20k refugees germany took and cried like little bitches, turkey took 1.5 million in. And they are ruining some stuff.

funny thing is turks hate arabs jsut because arabs are slightly less brown than turks and arabs actually have a culture. it's not like a han chinese man hating a nubian, turks and arabs are literally the same shit.

>churkas beat churka because he looks like a churka

all arab looking spanish should be killed

Exactly. That dude could 100% pass as Turk lol, probably got attacked for not speaking turkish so they couldn't gauge where he was from.

White people don't understand that the less white people are, the more constantly aware of race/ethnicity they are.

You have:

Nordic people along with Germans, some French, British/Irish, and Netherlands
That are totally oblivious and never really think about race because they don't have to. They're straight up whites and they know it

Then you have:
Eastern Europeans and Mediterraneans/south Europeans

They are kind of aware of race because they aren't 100% white and hence a bit more racist, but most of them are basically white or white adjacent so they don't care much

Then you have Turks, which are a mixed people and also surrounded by whites on one side and brownoids on the other, hence extremely racially aware and quite racist, this tier is where the real racism starts

Then you have Arabs/most of the Islamic world, most of them are brownoid nonwhites so very race aware

Then Indians which are almost all quite brown and therefore so hyper-aware of race that they have a caste system lol

Then Africans who literally never ever stop thinking about race due to their lack of whiteness

This is just reality of the world

I think they are mainly just a scapegoat to blame for personal incompetency and the followed problems. But no need to be so aggressive about it

He be looking Syrian tho.

Attached: painter smoking.jpg (256x256, 17.78K)

soy
soy
soy
soy
giga supreme soy
soy
ultra soy

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

how can he look syrian? if you told me his name is Emre I would believe it, I think he just got in trouble with the local tough guys and he wants to pull the racism card on the entire country to let off steam

turks are racist, though. everyone knows that

Turks seem to be trying very hard to alienate themselves from both the West and the Muslim world. What's their endgame?

Stay away, brownoids. We don't differentiate between different kinds of brown, you are all the same fecal stain in our slanted eyes. Only Asians allowed in the Golden territory.

Attached: 1658394230091233.jpg (1050x1033, 221.71K)

Golden post from a fellow Asian

If he's not speaking turkish he's not a turk

French wine

Turk nationalism is steeped in genocide. They aren't able to tolerate any large ethnic group for long before demanding they be exterminated. It comes from their steppe subhumanity.

If it isn't Golden, it is downtrodden, brother.

Attached: aCtc2JqzXfTconrsUX5Cnd.jpg (1920x1080, 332.85K)

all me (i'm soy)