Attached: 507.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

imagine only knowing ONE language lmao

>Michael Caine starring in a film
>no subtitles
It adds to the setting even if i cant understand it

it just says (speaking chinese) where the subtitles are

>ESL

Name Five Kinos

Attached: Red_Shirt_1.png (976x850, 502.79K)

Do Americans really need foreign languages to be subtitled? Laughably pathetic.

obsessed

Do you complain when there aren't subtitles in real life?

>show has translated subtitles
>actual subtitles in the video player cover them up with [foreign language]

Attached: 1652055159474.gif (128x128, 491.51K)

paid off in The Thing

It pisses me off that the dvd and bluray versions of Stargate removed the subtitles from the villager and alien constructed-languages even though they're present on the TV versions, especially the conversation between James Spader and faggot Ra femboy which is literally 7 minutes of important exposition conducted entirely in a fake language nobody on the planet can understand

>you're a native in the language they're speaking
>it's nonsense gibberish with a bastardized american accent trying to hide itself

you'll be surprised how easily people are impressed when you speak a foreign language

I've had this happen several times with my language and literally it is just generic NPC dialogue like "Put him over there" or "What was that"
You probably aren't missing out on much and you are a gigantic autist for actually caring about it

You don't even need to be a native. Knowing only the extreme basics of a language allows you to recognize when it's a retarded americunt talking some spastic shit. Why are Americans so fat and retarded? It baffles the mind.

Not being fluent in 2 and passable in 4 languages. Fucking americans want to rule a world they can't talk to

Americans are fat and retarded, what did you expect?

they sometimes want to leave you guessing at what comes next

There was an entire thread yesterday about how subtitles are bad. Most posters here would prefer such a scene be dubbed.

English is the official language of the internet and the world, didn't you know?

>main character speaks to American character in perfect English but the American character hears him speaking a foreign language