I have heard there are a lot of indian male white female couples in the West. how true is this?

i have heard there are a lot of indian male white female couples in the West. how true is this?

Attached: srhne45h.jpg (250x245, 7.45K)

sir, there aren't. pajeets are bottom of the barrel. i am one

you must be seething hard, you've made this thread at least 3 times before from what i've seen.

I haven't seen any since I landed here a week ago. Did see 1 bmwf tho. Inter racial couples are rare despite the meme. Most pepo stick to their own kind

Never seen one. Interracial/far away ethnicity marriages are a very rare sight here and if I see one the vast majority is Lithuanian men with black women, rarely a black man with a Lithuanian woman.

In America its pretty common. The Indian guys almost always end up marrying a white chick. The white women like the obsessive attention indian males give

It's fairly common. I have a white gf. Most of my exes were white, black, or asian.
I guess Indian male indian female couples are the most common by % but tbqh I live in the midwest and only non Indian girls have ever made a move on me. So I just stick with them

In my family, both of my older male cousins are with white women. The oldest one is married and they have a kid now. I guess I'll have to do the same?

there are really three of you people in the same thread? jesus fucking christ.

I have never seen one except in high school, and those guys were only ethnically Indian but born in America.

There's guaranteed to be at least 3 of us within a radius of 5 km around you

well i do live in New York, so that's a lot more likely than 3 of you on the same slow Any Forums board at the same time. weird.

I see it in London but it's usually the top 1% of Indian men with a 30+ year old woman. I'd say dating an Indian man is still very taboo here.

Probably. It's a good fit for me everyone.

Never happens. Well, there was one, but the girl was literal white trash bottom barrel garbage and the Indian was some mongoloid drug dealer, so yeah

a lot of my friends went to UK, US, Sweden, etc for higher studies and theyre partying and having fun with white women and they were virgins when they left college
> Inter racial couples are rare despite the meme. Most pepo stick to their own kind
really? i guess interracial hookups are common though. Also which city?

not much of us go to lithuania. maybe the middle class and med exam rejects here go there to study med and come back

i reckon. A lot of us make $150k and women are attracted to successful men so its a good fit

>New York
Welcome to India sir

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-102145_Google.png (1080x1227, 300.77K)

>OP asks about something that pertains to Indians living in the west
>Indians living in the west respond
imagine my shock

>The white women like the obsessive attention indian males give
My gf is a lot more obsessive than I am. I don't think Indian dudes are usually very lovey dovey or obsessive at least in my experience.

Why can't wh*te w*men resist Indian men???

FFS, WE. ARE. NOT. SEX. OBJECTS!!!!

Sorry mate, your friends are telling porkies

Saw plenty of you 'jeets in university, but yes as you say they all go back or move to western europe.

>Also which city?
Been to Chicago and st louis. will go to east coast in a few weeks

it's 11am though, on a relatively slow board. i think it's weird but i suppose it makes sense based on all the anti-white threads on this board coming from "American" flags.

>all the anti-white threads
making fun of whites for looking the same isn't "anti white" lmao
This is why you faggots get absolutely ripped apart on twitter and whatnot. I honestly feel bad about it sometimes. If people were constantly putting shit like #fragileindianmasculinity in my face I would be seething too. You guys are so easily offended compared to everyone else, like how the fuck can you call banter "anti white"

that wasn't even the thread i was thinking of. Indians like to make up stories as you can see in this thread, those are the ones that come from you guys.

Whites barely get offended it is all the others that start seething and getting butthurt if you call them a x.

I've never even heard an Indian "man" speak here.