Untitled

Attached: HG-Farmers.jpg (900x720, 149.51K)

redpill me on baltic hgs, I score a bit of it in G25 via balkan ancestry. What are they?

What's happening north of Danube never been there

Attached: Evrope.png (1600x6438, 640.33K)

My ancestors :)

why do people here claim they were blond?

ok so they are pure hgs without the chg of steppe. Did they have any unique culture?

put this for italy and greece

Attached: pompei.jpg (2000x2309, 2.66M)

So glad I understand nothing of this

Attached: fixed.jpg (900x720, 172.28K)

Do you mean by farmer breakdown? I wanna do a basal G25 model but I can't find samples for it, I score this as a Turk

Attached: a1c0c2f65c6a9310e497690f35d7f398.png (1283x486, 54.42K)

none of this shit makes any sense

Many of them were.

proof?

EEF vs ENF, who wins?

>Four SHGs from the study yielded diverse eye and hair pigmentation predictions: one individual (SF12) was predicted to be most likely to have had dark hair and blue eyes; a second individual (Hum2) most likely had dark hair and brown eyes; a third (SF9) was predicted to have had light hair and brown eyes; and a fourth individual (SBj) was predicted to have had light hair, with the most likely hair colour being blonde, and blue eyes

50/50 basically.

Blonde hair and blue eyes originated in neolithic peoples in Europe. It is currently most heavily concentrated on the Baltic and North Seas.

can you link me the study?
blonde hair is from siberia, nor from farmers

It's on wikipedia go find the study yourself.

Giga autism.

It seriously made me laugh.

Wrong. First specimen who had it was an EHG. Funnelbeakers (where I assume you got your retardation from) where NOT the norm and most likely got it from some Baltic HGs.

The gene carriers were older but the emergence of recessive dominant blond and light eye phenotypes developed in Europe.

EHG were neolithic and mesolithic peoples retard.

>>Four SHGs from the study yielded diverse eye and hair pigmentation predictions: one individual (SF12) was predicted to be most likely to have had dark hair and blue eyes; a second individual (Hum2) most likely had dark hair and brown eyes; a third (SF9) was predicted to have had light hair and brown eyes; and a fourth individual (SBj) was predicted to have had light hair, with the most likely hair colour being blonde, and blue eyes
may is the key word here

What are these guys all about? Did hg R exist yet?

Attached: 710AE54E-C630-4CAF-BAE9-EC236B82CC96.jpg (1024x1397, 628.7K)

>Another EHG from Samara was predicted to be light skinned, and was determined to have a high probability of being blue-eyed with a light hair shade, with a 75% calculated probability of being blond.[18]

>The rs12821256 allele of the KITLG gene that controls melanocyte development and melanin synthesis,[19] which is associated with blond hair and first found in an individual from Siberia dated to around 15,000 BC, is found in three Eastern Hunter-Gatherers from Samara, Motala and Ukraine.[14]

They were HGs. Predating the Neolithic.
High probability a good amount of them had. It was a on going process too. Researchers found SHGs to be less pigmented than their source populations, indicating some selection.