Remember that time Hollywood made an unironic action movie about a bicycle courier?

Remember that time Hollywood made an unironic action movie about a bicycle courier?

Attached: 457987056.jpg (1920x1080, 296.78K)

It's the most dangerous job in the city based on ER visits per capita user. they're everyday heroes.

>”Teenage Wasteland” starts playing

Apart from the ending it was a decent enough thriller

Its was kino, Michael Shannon is a great villian

What about professional insurance frauder? They're the real heroes.

I despise cyclists and do everything I legally can to put them in their place. When I walk my dog on the canal and these entitled retards think they can use a blind corner like a speedway with no use of their bell and then seethe at me for using the pedestrian path as intended it just sets me off. I intentionally go as wide as possible round that corner to force them to swerve right on the edge of the water if they’re going too fast, 3 have gone in so far and I walk away hearing them scream at me

cyclists who ride on sidewalks have a special place reserved for them in hell, full of rape and niggers.

Yes I do.

Attached: 603full-quicksilver----------------------------------(1986)-photo.jpg (603x930, 98.67K)

why not make roads safer for them instead of carniggers

Remember that time Big Chungus saved video games from Jack Thompson?

Attached: jakecord-big-chungus.gif (498x410, 2.79M)

my favorite cope is all the failure to launch NEET incel losers who plague this board who never learned how to drive irrationally hating people that own cars top kek
but yeah this movie was garbage

in a neet loser currently learning and it’s way easier than I thought

my friends only watched it because we were fixie riders
now i regret watching it, it was so bad & my knees are ruined from cycling on a fixed gear bike

Yeah, I remember the first time too.

Attached: Quicksilver-1986-bike-movie-Kevin-Bacon-Paul-Rodriguez-768x576.jpg (768x576, 113.74K)

>Americans don't have bike paths between sidewalks and motor roads

Attached: 1646506401092.jpg (398x396, 42.72K)

I remember seeing a bit out of a bicycle courier movie. There was this "bad boy" courier that always got the job done and he hated rookies. I can't remember the name of it but it was cringe as hell.

based obsessed retard

he was the best damn courier in two decades you punk. there was a 3.5% uptick in on-time deliveries once he took to the pedals. these nitwits, half-assing the job soiled his profession. he was here to make sure only the strongest survived.

I don't care what anyone says, I liked this film and it made me want to be a courier for like 6 months

Plenty of American cities do have them, you just believe everything Twitter tells you

based self improver
hope you're sucking on some big titty goth slut by the end of the year user, live your dreams

Cycling hurts car company profits and car company profits are an integral part of American culture