Why did the deaf guy get healed from her blood? It doesn't make sense

Why did the deaf guy get healed from her blood? It doesn't make sense.

Attached: 813cixk1qq091.png (1920x1080, 3.71M)

spaniards searching for the foountain of youth.. yoiu fucking pleb.
Healed HER healed HIM

How did she heal?? her voice still lures men in the end

I don't know why but while i was watching this i got reminded of the mythical Sirens/Mermaids.
>luring sailors with their voices and song and drowning them

Attached: Mermaid.jpg (1280x877, 338.37K)

HOW CAN SHE HEAL?!
HOW CAN SHE HEAL?!

Did they really have to make her so fuckable?

>Why did the deaf guy get healed from her blood?
it's art

Reddit: the fucking show.

It's so fucking reddit I can't even

I'm surprised no one posted yet the clip of her squeezing her tits below water

The animation on this one was oustanding.

alien whalers was the only good episode this time

dude... update your OS you fucking NPC.
she didnt heal, the fountain of YOUTH healed her.

she is the lure, the fountain the predator.

You think the men would really be so eager to rush to her if she were 300 lbs, laying in a floating recliner, and covered in rags?

She didn't heal him. The curse just ended, from now on, no one can hear her voice except the "deaf" man. Thats why her voice was muted in the crescendo.

according to data from Tinder, yes, yes men would really be so eager to rush to her if she were 300lbs laying in a floating recliner and covered in rags

Checked, it stole the show. Swarm was ok too

People fuck fat chicks off tinder and don't tell anybody about it. If you see a guy waiting to enter an apartment building looking around nervously they're on their way to fuck a fatty and hoping they don't see anyone they recognize. It's nobody's first choice but they're there if you need it.

Attached: 1653408919265.png (906x647, 229.62K)

Is this true? What episode is it im gunna watch it now

Don't get too excited, she's fully clothed.

>I dont know why bit this reminded me of the thing it was obviously influenced by

This episode was definitely live action with cg enhancements rather than all cg like the rest of them right?

Magic blood.

Attached: Love.Death.and.Robots.S03E09.Jibaro.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.x264-SMURF14.webm (1200x796, 2.95M)

I wish fat chicks weren't so picky, I haven't picked anyone up from tinder and I've been on there for years