Is he ever coming back?

Is he ever coming back?

Attached: joss_the_boss_whedon.jpg (840x588, 110.91K)

Ethan Ralph?

i fucking hope not. Never followed the #metoo crap. Just hate his writing style and pompous additude. He tainted television teen drama dialog for nearly a decade.

>additude

I miss him. what the fuck did he even do?

Attached: 8049_l.jpg (400x525, 79.25K)

Faggot.

No, and that's fine since he's washed up anyway. His spark is gone, let's just fondly remember Buffy and Angel and let Joss rest in peace

Attached: 1625617457665.webm (1920x1080, 1.29M)

apparently molested a ton of girls on buffy to the point that other actors came to the conclusion they couldnt let him alone with female teenage actors.

I love his defense of this behavior
>I was in these situations with these beautiful actresses and thought "I might never have this chance again!"
based Joss knew to get it while he was still popular in Hollywood, bet he regrets nothing

imagine being a nerdy writer and suddenly you're the man, everyone's looking at you for directions, bitches are all over your dick. can you really blame him? I bet he barely had to do anything

I wonder who has huffed more feet, him, Quentin or Dan the Man

Attached: river.gif (500x281, 937.2K)

He's got no place in modern tv/film
His two draws were his style of dialogue and the cult of personality he created from dipshits who thought he was the sole creative force behind buffy, angel and firefly.

The former is now so saturated in capeshit and its knockoffs that people are finally getting sick of it, and the latter vanished when the inevitable result of a vocal male feminist happened

>the cult of personality he created from dipshits who thought he was the sole creative force behind buffy, angel and firefly.
he wasn't?!

Nope.
At any one time there were always at least 3 people working alongside him who had creative veto power, and often it was at least 5. The actors also had plenty of input into the characters, and even the network would intervene for the better on occasion.
He mainly got all the credit because he was on the ground floor when the big bazooper theory infected the internet with the precursor to current nerd culture.

The Nevers is better than 95% of everything this shill board memes about but who cares about quality when there’s shitposting to be done.

I paused this show so many times, especially when her panties are visible.

there's always someone above who has veto power. the way he tells it that rarely happened and the few times that it did he still got his way

>He mainly got all the credit because he was on the ground floor when the big bazooper theory infected the internet
zoomer detected. he was already a big name way before tbbt came out

The fact he wasn't constantly screwed around with doesn't mean that everyone else with creative credits sat on their asses. He was an important force, but very obviously not a solitary one and the idea he did everything singlehandedly is absolutely false.
And being a popular tv name isn't the same as the cult worship he got in the late 2000s and early 2010s, you daft twat. Shit like TBBT and him being an easy reference point for normalfags was what got him labeled as the god king of nerds when wheaton wasn't around.

>deranged zoomie actually believes people only know him because Sheldor mentioned Firefly once or twice
if that show really had that much sway, Wil Wheton would be a mega star right now

Whedon actually had good work with his name on it under his belt and sympathy for repeatedly having his projects canceled before their time, which you'd know if you weren't a projecting, underaged retard.
Wheton was banking solely on being a hated character and did nothing with it except some shit podcasts. Also something you'd know if you were as old as your posturing implies.

Attached: 1433119008657.gif (400x300, 22.14K)

I can tell zoom zoom's getting mad. tell me, do you also think World of Warcraft was a niche video game before Sheldog started playing it? do you think their shallow pop sci references underpinned a deep knowledge of physics?

Do you think Quentin writes foot fetish scenes in his movies from the get go or that actresses at this point request that their feet get put on the big screen just because they know how much of a footfag he is?