Someone explain it to me

Someone explain it to me

Attached: 1653406113790.jpg (810x1200, 130.44K)

EVERYTHING

EVERYWHERE

Lickikg pussy makes you evil, be kind and suck dick instead

its just a dr strange rip off, what is there to explain?

Family drama that needed more sex

I multiverse like I multiverse my entire multiverse just so that I could multiverse Multiverse Everywhere All The Goddamn Multiverse. This is multiverse the best multiverse I have ever sucked in my entire multiverse. This is the only multiverse I have ever gargled the shaft of that made me cry. Most recommended multiverse I can ever multiverse to multiverse. I simply cannot fathom every choking down another gallon of processed semen without this multiverse being pumped through my orbital cavities on loop 24/7/365 and subsequently multiversing it out of my multiverse asshole across all corners of the multiverse. I multiverses it as far down my throat as I could, I wanted to multiverse it all but it was just too big of a multiverse and I gagged all over multiverse. A24 slapped the back of my head and said if I didn’t multiverse it all the way down I wouldn’t get any more multiverse so I had to be a good cum container and gobble gobble love love that multiverse with every ounce of my multiverse yummy yummy you just don’t understand the complexity of the best multiverse you’re just contrarian cope filtered dilate muh muh muh muh muh muh muh I shit on bagel and spread it all over I shit on bagel and spread it all over I shit on bagel and spread it all over I shit on bagel and spread it all over

why is Hollywood obsessed with mutliverses now? Is this the Rick N Morty effect? Is this some sort of soft disclosure?

Eve was having a midlife crisis and characterised all the people and events in her life in a large, overblown, theatrical manner.

She saw Joy as someone who "can do anything", but who chose to be an antagonising force in her life, hence, Jobu Tobacky.

She saw the IRS worker as an obstacle in her life, stating "you always intentionally confuse us with all this big words", and thus, characterised her as an evil villain.

She saw her father as the head honcho and leading figure in her life, hence, he was the leader of the Alpha Universe.

She saw her husband as many things; at one point a saviour, at other points a hindrance, etc, and thus, she saw him as a saviour (Alpha universe), a romantic daydreamer yet ultimately an obstacle (her successful actress universe), and sometimes even a non-entity to her (hot-dog finger universe).

Ultimately, she gained peace by reconciling all her relationships and being grateful for the life she has.

Attached: Everything-Everywhere-All-At-Once-1024x587.jpg (1024x587, 58.9K)

>why is Hollywood obsessed with mutliverses now?
It's just a way to legitimate bad writing, incionsistence and infinite variations of the same repetitions.

They came up with the idea for this movie like 12 years ago, even before Rick and Morty came out. I initially wrongly assumed this movie was written to ride on the success of Marvel but it wasn't

>Eve
You didn't even get her name right kek

I just finished watching Everything Everywhere All at Once.
I will be rewatching the film tomorrow.
I haven't felt this many emotions, from a movie, in a very long time.
I laughed, I cried, and for the whole ride home, I contemplated Everything.
This may sound like hyberpole, and I thought the same when I read all the glowing reviews, but this movie exceeded all my expectations and really changed what I perceive a movie can be.
A24 and the whole creative team really outdid themselves on the project.
My favorite author has a quote that Ive always loved, and repeated to my friends and family.
It goes as such, "Hello babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. On the outside, babies, you've got a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies-"God damn it, you've got to be kind" (Kurt Vonnegut).
Thank you Everything Everywhere All at Once for the reminder.

Attached: 1653262904875.png (750x324, 147.14K)

Are you on drugs?

>movie that languished 12 years in development hell that deals entirely on alternate universes
>not coming out because of Marvel
I don't think so, Tim.

The character's name is Evelyn. No one in the film calls her Eve. Not once.

>Everything
>Everywhere
>Evelyn

She is also referred to as Eve within the movie. Go rewatch it.

>She is also referred to as Eve within the movie
No she isn't

Ultimate midwit movie

Attached: 1638728635019.jpg (703x376, 33.25K)

/thread

If you existed in a multiverse, you would be the stupidest version of yourself.

I'm just saying the idea was quite early. The studio definitely wanted it to be released because of Marvel though, but there's at least a modicum of artistic integrity