RISE AND SHINE SAMMY

RISE AND SHINE SAMMY

Attached: b34f0de07d597c68d8699910c83a7516.jpg (500x314, 20.23K)

HEEEEEEAAAT OF THE MOMENT

Next you're gonna post:
>this thread again?

Kino episode, easily one of the best.

IT WAS THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT
TELLING ME WHAT YOUR HEART MEANT

HEEEEEAAT OF THE MOMENT
SHONE IN YOUR EEYYYYYE

deAN i cant watch you die again

Attached: 1506946524944.png (311x310, 130.18K)

Anything groundhog day related is kino, just like anything 7 samurai related is kino. One of the best xena episodes is Been There Done That where they live the day over and over

>cool mysterious trickster god character
>he's just an archangel
disappointing

Attached: agent dunham.png (512x384, 128.98K)

i thought they found lore of a creature existing that does all of that and can be killed with a stake in his heart , that wouldn't be the archangel if there was a way to kill him

Yeah but it turned out to be Loki who turned out to be Gabriel, which was boring.

I was just talking about how this is one of my favorite episodes, along with the haunted lake one and the one where Dean is a business man and Sam is an IT guy.

I believe it was a "trickster god" which had to be stabbed in the heart with wood from a specific tree.

the family business!

yea i agree would've been better if it was actually loki not gabriel faking it

Still no kino about rouge angels being mischievous and causing the different lesser faiths around the world

Okay sammeh I won't leve u
>dies

Attached: project runway.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

>seethes for 12 years about the younger bastard brother getting to go with their dad to baseball games

Attached: EXGtKXOWsAcrDTD.jpg (540x540, 35.05K)

>younger bastard brother ends up locked in a cage in hell with Lucifer and a very pissed off archangel Michael
>gets forgotten
jesus christ

I was surprised when the wishing well episode didn't turn out to have Gabriel involved, because it was funny as fuck and Gabriel had all the best episodes.

*gets one 30 reply thread a week*
Still going strong superbros...