You Must End The Hatred Directed To Star Wars

Learn to enjoy things.

Attached: 17D8EC7A-CD08-4DAD-80CD-5651431EB8FA.png (1200x624, 1.09M)

Kill yourself.

garbage

Yes I started following EU contents and they were comfy. Thank you

I enjoy lots of things, the more things you enjoy the better it feels when you hate something.
For example I love most of weekly jump and it feels so good to hate earthchild

I did as well. Gave up after I saw clips here from the last jedi and opted to start reading the old EU. Hasn't let me down yet and fills that desire for more star wars stuff

>just enjoy shit. come on, sniff it, lick it...
How about no

Public enjoying things is not profitable, nothing personal agaisnt sw, is just good bussiness

Life was simple then, early 1982 and I for the first time learning of Star Wars. I was 5 going on 6 and beside Star Trek and muh-Reeves Superman, BillBixbyLouFaringo Hulk series, John Black Star, and a few others, Star Wars joined the fray.
Unlike the others, Star Wars' universe felt awesomer.

I hate Disney so much. If hate could kill they would have all exploded by now!

It’s not even hate at this point, it’s indifference.

It's too late

Attached: Dune - SW1.jpg (573x678, 99.42K)

>have no standards, comrad

Not even close. Star Wars is iconic. Some guy online likes Dune better! Laughs galore

Attached: 82046E50-AD64-4081-94BC-3EEFB7FE2640.gif (375x335, 543.08K)

What’s DUNE? Whoever wrote that is on hard drugs

it's a better story anyway

Young people don't want old Star Wars farts. Sad, but predictable.

I bought a copy of Mein Kampf because of these films.

>Learn to enjoy things.
I know OP is baiting but there is people who say this unironically. "JUST ENJOY IT, OK??" why???? Why do people say this like they just want you to like it for what?? If it's shit, I dislike it.. I don't know why they say shit like that.

Nobody cares about either

No. You re-learn how to make good thing

TLJtrannies are the Rick and Morty fans of film and I will not be told otherwise.

Attached: 1646844730155.jpg (399x399, 52.95K)

Better off.

I enjoy hating things

Attached: 1208665051965.jpg (393x289, 44.6K)

I think Twitter would be more interested in defending the Sequels than Any Forums desu. Maybe you should go there. And stay.

Attached: my life for yours.jpg (700x716, 79.23K)

Not a fan of the Cinematic Cancerverse. Sorry.

As they should. The Sequel Trilogy was total garbage and Rey is the single worst character in modern entertainment.

Lucasfilm could done something original and compelling and created a female lead with depth, flaws, and an actual character arc - but they didn’t. So Star Wars failed

I liked Finn but fuck the actor. Entitled asshole. I hated Rey but like the actress. I absolutely hate everything about chinkerella. you see i did enjoy some parts.