I WILL BE THE ONE

>I WILL BE THE ONE

Attached: 1653403857879.jpg (1072x482, 113.33K)

Walked out of the theater right there.

Based

the ending is typically when you walk out so...

YURAW

This movie was fucking awesome.

>How many universes are there in the multiverse? >lol IDK like seven?

Pure kino

what if we took Jet Li's THE ONE... but made it gayer?

Attached: everything.jpg (1400x2068, 760.71K)

Yes it was. Jet Li nailed it. He played the good guy beautifully but Yu Law is my spirit animal right there.

I hate kikewood so much. Happily the One came out when it was still Hollywood.

>your alt selves dying off turns you into a dbz character
>presumably the longer you live the more they die off
>there are no superpowered old people running around
explain this

I miss Morgan & Wong kinos

this the metal gear rising of jet li movies

You called it kikewood back then too, stop lieing to yourself with nostalgia.

What if THE ONE, but Rick n Morty?

>SUFFOCATION

the universe maintains a balance so the way it normally works is that all of your alternate selves die at the same time

The powers don't get redistributed like that unless an alternate is explicitly killed by another alternate.

They pointed out that Yu Law was quite possibly the first guy in history to do that, possibly by accident, because he was a Dimension Cop that happened to shoot a version of himself that was a criminal. Then he got addicted to it.

The real thing where the premise falls apart is that the other Laws he was killing ALSO should have been growing more powerful, not just the last one. I think they try to handwave that too though, because apparently the Last Jet Li doesn't really realize he has superpowers of his own until he starts consciously trying to use them?

Natural death doesn't trigger the quickening.

That is definitely not the case, retard, and it's explicitly refuted by the ending where Statham chooses to send the Good Law to a universe where his wife was still alive instead of sending him to his "home" universe like he was supposed to

CORRUPTION AND ABUSE

Such a cool premise. Wish we got more risky and goofy stuff like this.

*edgy early 2000s rock starts playing*

Attached: 1653405925063.gif (505x273, 158.47K)

Was there a jet li in this movie that thought he was a woman?

I think most of the energy released when an alternate dies never leaves that particular universe. If you are in the same universe at the same time you get the energy quickening style, and leftover is shared between all the others. So good Jet Li is slightly more powered up but nothing compared to Yulaw.

any yulaw that was somebodies bitch failed to survive