If my grandmother had wheels

she would have been a bike
what did he unironically mean by this?

Attached: 3a026feb-if-grandma-has-wheels.jpg (1280x720, 48.64K)

The message was lost in cultural translation

It was in response to the hosts talking about putting inauthentic ingredients into their "carbonara" so what he was basically saying was "a dog born in a stable isn't a horse"

This. It's not sexual innuendo like some retards believe. He was just saying "If you put all this shit in a carbonera then it's not a carbonera."

>If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle

>what did he unironically mean by this?

He meant I used to go into people's houses and take their things because I am a massive cunt who can barely speak english and yet somehow gets presenting jobs. I also sleep naked with my daughter and my grandmother was indeed the town bike.

>If you strapped wings and jet engines to this car... it'd be more like an airplane

he didnt mean it sexually but "bike" is another word for a woman who sleeps with lots of people so that was another reason why people might have found it funny besides the fact it was just a funny thing to say

It's ironically one of the few times he isn't using innuendo

he didn't mean it intentionally as you said, but in England a euphemism for a slut is a "town bike" because "everyone's ridden her at least once"

so he accidentally called his grandmother a slag

Not Italian, but you have to understand their mentality. They’re very jealous and bitter people. Their country suffered major setbacks after getting their asses handed to them in WW2, their nation was in ruins after this and they were extremely poor and poverty fuelled, and so since then they’ve always been in the shadow of the other bigger and more influential western nations, like France, the UK and even their former allies the Germans. Not to mention the increasing influence of America and other nations of the world. Italy just became irrelevant. Even today they have slums in Italy still that are full of extreme poverty.

So after this, all they had left of influence was their food. It was the only thing they had left to be prideful of and so they can’t stand to see other nations take what they see as theirs and change it or make it better. They’re hanging into their last shred of dignity and relevance by playing ignorant, shouting and screaming if someone dares to cook “their” food. Of course the reality being it isn’t their food anymore and that Italian food in Italy has gone backwards, suffering from their years of poverty and that the evolution of their food has continued in much richer nations, America for instance has way better Italian food nowadays than Italy. You can also find better Italian food in France, which is the thing they hate the most. The fact that French food became the dominant force in gastronomy really gets to them. It’s sad, but that’s how it is.

>I also sleep naked with my daughter
sauce?

shut the fuck up you dumb fucking americans, it has nothing to do with a throwaway joke from austin powers

For me, it’s Holly Willoughby

You think Mike Myers invented the phrase?

Haha it's that wop who called his Grandma a whore!

Check out the inferiority complex on this user

Attached: 1650959495365.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

google it, he literally tweeted a picture. social media went apeshit

>"if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle" is the commonly used phrase but thats a bit too rude to say
>so he used a version of it that is safe to say on daytime tv
>but everyone instantly though of the original version when he said it
>he may have been doing this deliberately or it may have just been a lost in translation/foreigner thing
>either way it's funny

its literally that simple.
americans thinking he was calling his aunt the town bike or something are just retarded.

"When you say that you can just add these random ingredients and make a Carbonara it makes as much sense as saying you can call a human being a bike if you just add wheels".

damn nigga thats a lot of projections and insecurities

>America for instance has way better Italian food nowadays than Italy

Attached: 1634287233418.jpg (2223x3827, 1.24M)

It doesn't matter what 'if' is if it's impossible