THEY'RE FLIES NOW?!

>THEY'RE FLIES NOW?!

Attached: mqdefault (1).jpg (320x180, 13.17K)

H. P. Lovecraft presents: Rescue Rangers

They're unironicly cute

this is not cute
this is not funny
this is just straight-up gross

David Cronenberg presents: The Rescue Rangers

i'd be kinda pissed at my mom if she had the chance to fuck something that would've caused me to be born with the ability to fly, and she didn't.

After this came out, I started thinking about the idea of some insect-mammalian cross-impregnation. Just the idea of a womb engorged with maggots, feasting indiscriminately on one's insides. It's enough to make me gag.

why are americans like this?

Why do some of their children have 6 limbs when Zipper only has 4?

Attached: confused homer.png (228x203, 80.25K)

Marge I'm Sneed

Seth Rogan

Why are Any Forumstards so fragile?

>oh zipper san fill my pussy with your larval maggot sludge! mmmhmm I feel them writhing around in a big tangled ball in my womb!!! oh zipper I think I feel them devouring the placenta!!! quick, crawl around on my nipples!!! oh that tickles so much zippper!!! mmmhmmm ooohh i feel our babies pulsating and pushing their way out of my pussy babe!!! mhmmm zipper crawl up my ass and eat my shit!!! mhmmm lay some more babies in my shit zipper mommy is preparing a nice stinky dinner for her family

Attached: 15AD092E-500F-485E-A14A-567089971EC6.png (491x600, 63.87K)

Nigger.

THEY FLY NOW

I think they're cute.

Imagine the sex

You're upset because you're a furry who wants to fuck a mouse. With this in mind kindly shut the fuck up.

Kek

kino

They're russian vatnik shills. They're losing the war in Ukraine, now their "goddess" has been zipped