NOOOOOOOO! SCALEFAG BROS!

A dinosaur literally named after a bird for its similarity to them, before we even knew their evolutionary connection to them, can't have had heckin feathers! It must be scaly like lizards which evolved much later and come from a different evolutionary branch!

Attached: 1653372139898.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

>paid shills called paleontologists have been trying to sissify dinokinos at all costs since 2010

>discover that an irrelevant generic twink little shit like gallimimus probably had feathers

>somehow T-Rex is also a giant cozy chicken now, also they were gay

>Spinosaurus survives but is shrinked and turned into a crawling weak bitch

>sauropods survive the purge and remain based giant lizards

>amphicoelias is retconned to be smol and not the skyscraper-sized dinokino from back in the day, cringe

>now they also had gay balls on their necks and croaked like frogs

>well at least we still have pter...
>pteranodons and the like were trannies

Kek and you midwits eat it up too, sad!

now THIS is schizoposting

Is factposting schizoposting now? I missed the facsimile

>finding out dinosaurs looked differently to your childhood imagination is literally an attack on the white race!

>there is evidence of a couple of dinosaurs having protofeather quills
OMG BROS, LITERALLY GIANT CHICKENS

Attached: 6983271076_a45fd1f524_z-580x428.jpg (580x428, 53.17K)

I think the bigger shock is that chickens are reptiles.

>lizards which evolved much later
>Fossils of rhynchocephalians first appear in the Early Triassic, meaning that the lineage leading to squamates must have also existed at the time.[4][5] Scientists believe crown group squamates probably originated in the Early Jurassic based on the fossil record,[4] The first fossils of geckos, skinks, and snakes appear in the Middle Jurassic.

I absolutely love how triggered chuds are by feathered dinosaurs. At least they now believe that dinosaurs existed.

None of those were facts, they just seem like it to you because you have a mental disorder

>meaning that the lineage *leading to* squamates must have also existed at the time
>The first fossils of geckos, skinks, and snakes appear in the *Middle Jurassic*.

Thanks for proving my point for me, retard.

>woke dinos
Dropped

They're birds

I saw this on my globohomo+ uplink. it's not mandatory to watch it yet though so you don't have to.

RENT FREE

>Tranny dinosaurs

What the actual fuck is this pozzed shit.

Attached: 1653402260878m.jpg (1024x576, 62.84K)

How is that pozzed? It's arguably transphobic. Pozzed would be "They are females that were born male".

New evidence emerged.
Theories changed.
The truth must always be embraced over a comfortable lie. Stop living in the past.

But the Trapadactyl is sneaking into female filled spaces to fuck them behind the back of the dominant male.

It's embracing trap culture and subverting our youth.

The fact that you even are attempting to argue this is proof you are a tranny too.

dinohomos were fake and gay since day 1

show me a SINGLE dinobone, a REAL bone. show me right now, u cant

I have one in my ass this very instant, come see!

Trannies have been spending years trying to convince people that they aren't trying to sneak into women's spaces for the specific purpose of molesting them, which is exactly what the flying twink's goal is here.

First feathers and now this trans shit. You know dinosaurs used to be cool as fuck and part of being a boy. The Jew clearly took notice because of Jurassic world's success as it wasn't long after the feather shit began as an attempt to feminise young men with similarities between dinosaurs and gay people. Some young kid is going to see this tranny program with these gay as fuck dinosaurs and lose out on their boyhood. Next thing you know they'll start playing with Barbie dolls and shit.

Scientists don't even know how dinosaurs looked like so this shit is just a ruse by (them) to control the masses. I'm not falling for this shit thanks.

Based

>It's arguably transphobic.

Only if you have the lowest-IQ on the planet -- and I fear you might.

this is a strategy that is actualy used by animals today. including leftoid groomers

only reason why they went with scales in the original JP is because feathers were too hard to animate