“Oh, women!” he starts. “Not all women, I mean the old-fashioned ones. The old-fashioned women...

>“Oh, women!” he starts. “Not all women, I mean the old-fashioned ones. The old-fashioned women, the ones with wombs. Those fucking dinosaurs. I love the new women. They’re great, aren’t they? The new ones we’ve been seeing lately. The ones with beards and cocks. They’re as good as gold, I love them. And now the old-fashioned ones say, ‘Oh, they want to use our toilets.’ ‘Why shouldn’t they use your toilets?’ ‘For ladies!’ ‘Theyareladies — look at their pronouns! What about this person isn’t a lady?’ ‘Well, his penis.’ ‘Her penis, you fucking bigot!’ ‘What if he rapes me?’ ‘What ifsherapes you, you fucking TERF whore?'”
>“You can’t predict what will be offensive in the future,” Gervais said. “You don’t know who the dominant mob will be. Like, the worst thing you can say today, get you cancelled on Twitter, death threats, the worst thing you can say today is, ‘Women don’t have penises,’ right? Now, no one saw that coming. You won’t find a ten year old tweet saying ‘Women don’t have penises.’ You know why? We didn’t think we fucking had to!”
>Toward the end of the special, Gervais offers his reasoning for trans jokes, saying, “Full disclosure: In real life of course I support trans rights. I support all human rights, and trans rights are human rights. Live your best life. Use your preferred pronouns. Be the gender that you feel you are. But meet me halfway, ladies. Lose the cock. That’s all I’m saying.”

Attached: ricky-gervais-LST236868jpg-JS666401342.jpg (620x420, 30.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/if81y0E3BI8
youtu.be/vEB05qsPJwY?t=188
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Lose the cock.
What is he advocating here?

He’s being facetious. He’s saying that trans women are never really going to be considered real women, at least not by him.

youtu.be/if81y0E3BI8

Not by anyone with a level head.

>I'm a weird-looking bitch
>oh actually I am trans/nonbinary/genderqueer
every time.

where are the actual jokes, though?

The trans people.

>suddenly traditional religious views on women are good
fuck off

t. seething troonoid

>just because Rickey Gervais IDENTIFIES as a stand-up comedian...

youtu.be/vEB05qsPJwY?t=188

I disagree, personally if i were to fuck a transsy i’d rather there be a cock than a neovagina. 100% straight btw

>Toward the end of the special, Gervais offers his reasoning for trans jokes, saying, “Full disclosure: In real life of course I support trans rights. I support all human rights, and trans rights are human rights. Live your best life. Use your preferred pronouns. Be the gender that you feel you are. But meet me halfway, ladies. Lose the cock. That’s all I’m saying.”

it’s hilarious seeing him try to larp as bravely taking on “the mob” and status quo and then grovelling like this at the end due to peer pressure. just go back to attacking christians like you have been approved by twitter to do instead of going halfway with it. it’s retarded that he can’t stand on stage and say this is all insane bullshit and they aren’t women, he still had to bend the knee

if Ts are inherently funny, what is Ricky Gervais bringing to the table?

e's afeist e is

You don't have to you know. It's not like there's robots forcing you... yet

>this little tranny fella

Attached: 4543DB1A-7C68-4E8D-A9BC-D9F643EC1E27.jpg (653x954, 400.18K)

>scotsman likes Hannah Gadsby's show
of course

It’s not a religious stance to believe that women don’t have a penis.

This is the future you created ricky. And monty pyhton and pretty much everybody who mocked Christ. We went from PLEASE LET GAYS MARRY to YOU WILL CALL THE MAN A WOMAN OR YOU LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO WORK in 10 years. Fuck you. You cowardly atheist faggot. I'm not even that religious, but you godless retards got us here

Don't lump us all in with that ladder-pulling city fuckwit.

Not by most people.

good on him for doing some actually edgy material and not just another "god is... le not real"

It is even if you fool yourself otherwise. It’s essentialist thinking which is religious dogmatic retardation you can’t justify. Some women are actually born with penises but still have functional wombs. Babies are all female in the womb until male characteristics form. It’s a spectrum and science is starting to see it that way, as everything in nature our artificial boundaries don’t apply to amorphous weird chaos and our understanding is always evolving. Man and woman are made up semantic concepts and yes when you make up shit and project it onto reality and treat it like sacred infallible dogma you are religious. You are what nietzsche calls the last man, thinking he’s the epic rational skeptic atheist while still being a blind dogmatic lemming

The jokes. Nig excess

Attached: C61C65DD-8637-43A9-87DB-C7D14B0E07C9.jpg (1170x947, 236.63K)

It is though. Without religion reality is what humans make it and if the majority thinks that women can have penises then they can. Have fun with post-modernism user.

They don't even see themselves as women; thus the special label of "trans women."

Attached: label free.jpg (1139x221, 160.08K)

>lose the cock
thats the best part tho

>instead of going halfway with it.
That’s not what he’s doing. He’s making the separation between individual trans people that are quietly going about their lives and the societal, existential question of “what is a woman” that’s been brought to the forefront by aggressive trans activism. He’s making clear that he doesn’t like the disingenuousness and ridiculousness of the “trans movement” without attacking people on an individual level, who he probably has sympathy for, considering they’re dealing with severe mental health problems.

>religion
>reality

pick one

Of course it's a fuckin europoor lmao

Not great. Not terrible. But he keeps carrying on about how rich he is and blah blah. A bit of a tosser really, but then we already know that. His bantz is on point, you can't knock him for that.

>Some women are actually born with penises but still have functional wombs.
Its a residual growth at that point, they're fucking mutants, some people are born without legs.
>Babies are all female in the womb until male characteristics form.
When the child is in a more amorphous state its obviously going to change, which is a natural event by the way. Your sex solidifies and then you are born, you aren't supposed to cut of your cock and put on a dress when your bone structure is that of a male. You look like a clown.
>Man and woman are made up semantic concepts and yes when you make up shit and project it onto reality and treat it like sacred infallible dogma you are religious. You are what nietzsche calls the last man, thinking he’s the epic rational skeptic atheist while still being a blind dogmatic lemming
Tranny shit is literally pushed as dogma in all television, states, corps now. You aren't a rebel, you're a puppet and a whore for globalists. Transgenderism literally goes back to ancient black magic occult rites. It was also heavily pushed by jews from the frankfurt school in germany. Almost no leftists took transgenderism seriously until about 6 years ago. Leftwingers score higher in openess and agreeableness which is basically just a fancy way of saying they are guillible retards and cowardly children who assimilate to whatever new dogma the state makes in order not to be rejected

>turns out .. little prostitute monkey

Attached: 96CC7C80-7195-4E0F-BFAC-CA4FC1D7A5C3.jpg (320x320, 10.58K)

I pick both.

brainlet response. you can’t even define what a woman is without contracting yourself you and all chuds are religious faggots even if you have some incel loyalty to the fedora shit of years ago. if you were an actual atheist you’d realise reality is a mental construct designed to be evolutionarily useful and what you call a woman or right or wrong is just bullshit projection that your monkey mind is too afraid to live without.

>I support trans rights
he's cucked now.

The trannie problem for me is, aside from thinking they're women, these people have mental problems. They are not like normal people and were the weirdos in school etc, its not just because of transgenderism. You are not going to find a single person who's a trannie who also is stable and well put together, able to be a good conversationalist, funny, fit, has a normal circle of friends. They're just straight up weirdos aside from thinking they're the wrong gender.

chuds can't refute this

Conservatives are scared stupid and superstitious children who will always lose to novelty. The new kills the old and your faggot God will die, killed by new knowledge that make all the agrarian parables useless to anybody but goat herding desert nomads whose lives still reflect the conditions the bullshit was made up during

>post-modernism
Why are incels so obsessed with this term? I never hear sexhavers talk about this shit