2022, I am forgotten

2022, I am forgotten.

Attached: 1646495074973.jpg (1182x1478, 827.77K)

I haven't watched the show in years. The singing is gay.

bobs burgers could've been good if it was just home movies 2
the first couple of episodes I watched had some fun natural dialogue but after that it just kept getting more and more boring
and they kept fucking singing

Seasons 1-2 are rough as but ooze SOUL
Seasons 3-4 get really funny, like they figure out all the character quirks and you get some insane scenarios they pull off well
Seasons 5 onwards are unwatchable, the writing gets way worse, the characters get more annoying and you realise they're completely out of ideas

I was a massive fan back in the day though so I am kind of tempted to see this in cinemas but I also feel embarrassed because it's a musical.

it was forgotten long before now. I was really a fan of the earlier seasons, when they were a bit more focused on the struggles of running a small family business, and the conflicting work/home life balance. Really felt like it had a bit of soul, and something to say about the modern american family.

Most recent seasons have gotten too fan service-y. They do a musical number almost every episode. there's a vignette episode every season. More wacky hijinks and less wit. etc

I thought she was being inflated for a second, ffs

no girl is hot in that show, not watching it

Bobs burgers suffers from the fact that bob is the only straight-man while his family is unrealistically absurd. When everything is absurd it dilutes the jokes. I also actually hate a lot of the characters on that show the kids the most by far. The comedy feels too mean-spirited most of the time.

The show really quickly fell on the crutch of focusing on the faggot kids 90% of the time. I think I remember liking the first - maybe the second - season, but after that it just becomes too non sequitur to actually be funny.

How much of the cast is Jewish?

They are ambiguously brown, but in recent events its shown they are of Italian decent even if portrayed in a stereotypical manner.

Approximately 100%. I think the H is for Haim or Herschel but he figured Haim Jon Benjamin would be too Jewish of a name.

all of them

Hahaha they're all making the funny wojak s o y face

only thing I know about that show is that girl with glasses character who's disgusting as fuck

fag show for queers

More like Bob's Turd Burglars.

You. I like you.

HAHAHA ANTI SEMITISM

Is it a good movie though? Like a South Park BL&U situation?

It's not out for 2 more days, I'm just predicting it won't be remembered past the summer.

Attached: 1636255739754.png (960x960, 1.01M)

I might be kind of interested, but putting this up against Top Gun is a big fucking mistake. Movies based on cartoons that are going down the drain can be charming, though (Simpsons movie comes to mind)

>putting this up against Top Gun is a big fucking mistake
Either Disney want the movie to bomb or they're only targeting the female audience.
If the latter, they're underestimating how many men watch/watched the show.

I watched this show back in like 2017 and loved it. Tried watching it again recently and it was nails on a chalkboard

The last episode I saw was when Louise became an actual girl instead of a contrarian and fell in love with some boy band