I AM NOT ON DRUGS!

>I AM NOT ON DRUGS!
>I am not on drugs.
>I know they swapped these photographs, I knew it was Judge Casimiro — mustache and broken arm, as if I could ever make such a mistake! Never, never! I just-I just couldn't prove it! T-T-They covered their tracks, he got that idiot PI to lie for him!
>You think this is something? you think this is bad? This chicanery? That prostitute! Are you telling me that a whore just happens to fall out of a car like that? No, they orchestrated it! Soulless Jimmy! He threw bowling balls across a tall fence! And I saved him! I shouldn't have, I offered him a job at my own firm! What was I thinking?! He'll never change. She'll never change, ever since they were in the mailing room, always the same. Always trying to bring me down a peg or two. "But not our Jimmy, and couldn't be precious Kimmy!". Scamming them blind! And they gets the Sandpiper settlement?! What a sick joke!
>I should have stopped them when I had the chance! And you, you have to stop them, you— ACK

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (1920x1080, 244.6K)

my sides

When did tv writers start to think that killing off good characters is good writing? Back in the days, when people loved a character, writers would put more of that character in the show to keep people enjoying and watching it. Did GoT start this shit?

It’s the final season

>When did tv writers start to think that killing off good characters is good writing? Back in the days, when people loved a character, writers would put more of that character in the show to keep people enjoying and watching it. Did GoT start this shit?

Attached: 2587.png (785x1000, 22.22K)

howard's been on-screen for like 9 seasons

Killing beloved characters has been a thing since the Sopranos, retard

actors have loved good monologue / death scenes since before Shakespeare. patrick fabian is a master craftsman operating with laser precision. yes, poor howard, but it's not lazy writing. rip in peace

Attached: 007781_13.jpg (320x240, 10.4K)

>they kill a character I like so it’s bad because it makes me sad
Jesus, and Any Forums pretends they’re better than normalfags

Sudden shocking character deaths are reddit. You are the normie.

>Sudden

And you are a npc trying to formulate phrases just by throwing your favorite buzzwords around

so how did they do the thing with the photos?

They covered the pictures with acid that would chemically dissolve after several hours. You see them brush it on in the picture room. So Howard gets to see them, a few hours later they dissolve and become the other photos Jimmy layered underneath.

i thought that was the drug they got from the vet and in the darkroom they are picking four photos

The drug they got from the vet was in the soda can the intern dropped that Howard then opened and drank. I think it was implied off screen that Jimmy had the intern in cahoots too.

>The drug they got from the vet was in the soda can the intern dropped that Howard then opened and drank.
i don't see that in the episode

that didn't happen. the drug was on the pictures and got absorbed through the skin. the fake PI switched the photos.

>the fake PI switched the photos.
but when and how?

It was sudden. He was murdered for no reason by someone who had nothing to do with his storyline.

>Drug absorbed through skin

Then how did the PI not get high too? I think drinking it from the soda can is much more likely.

You didn't see the PI switch the photos either

It wasn't hard drugs remember. They tested it with Jimmy. Its effects were compared to coffee on an empty stomach.

because neither can theory nor switching of photos is shown in the episode.

They were inside an envelope