What did you think when you first saw this scene?

What did you think when you first saw this scene?

Attached: 1653303074439.jpg (741x699, 71.34K)

>This is Reddit
>This is memes

I don't watch movies/shows that would have dumb shit like this in it

at least they're pink

What is this from?

I liked the movie but some of the stuff with the daughter, like this scene, was way too tryhard to be funny. Should've just been swords or something, dildos stop being funny after you leave middle school.

i never got that far

Problem Child 2

KINO

>8.5/10 on IMDb

I don’t mind the edgy humor like this. Hell, the buttplug fight is genuinely funny I think. But I can’t help but think this movie would be better than if they took the raunchy stuff out. There will be groups of people that will avoid it if they see this screencap. This also could’ve been a good movie for kids in this soulless digital age.

i think im awesome for being able to see pozz from 100 miles away. didnt watch wont watch

just one more element of the film ripped off from another film (lock, stock, two smoking barrels).

what a derivative bore. I guess when your only goal is to shout MOM ITS NOT PHASE, is that you dont really give a shit what the quality of the rest of your film is.

if this was in an adam sandler movie, everyone would hate it. but because it’s in an A24 flick, all these pretentious film nerds pretend to love it.

"Fuck this is stupid. Why can't filmmakers just make an original cool idea without shoving in post-ironic meme humour?"

suckee suckee

filtered

Well you're not able to see pozz then because I saw this and there was no fucking pozz at all. The girl was a lesbian and that's pretty much it for pozz. You sound like a faggot btw, no I'm not a tranny so keep your knee jerk "ywnbaw" reaction to yourself.

>main character is a lesbian who wields dildos and clown makeup
>not pozzed

If what you got was "mom it's not a phase" from this you actually cannot analyze what you're watching and shouldn't watch movies anymore. That isn't a message at any point in this movie, not even once.

"Oh, this is going to set-up Evelynn to blame Jobu Tupaki for her Joy's rebel phase and erratic behaviour", and that's what happens. Also helps to ground Jobu as a being of near infinite power who still has the mind of a teenager/young adult.

ywnbaw

Attached: 1652918606209.png (844x461, 199.48K)

what... the fuck is this from? this would unironically break my immersion and make me wanna walk outta the theater. fucking cringe.

>I haven't seen the movie