Why did they quit making Super hero parodies?

Why did they quit making Super hero parodies?

Attached: 1640793645833.jpg (3000x1683, 1.66M)

Ellen Page raping Dwight is unironically one of the hottest scenes I've ever seen.

imagine going from some of the hottest poon on the planet and then you wanna become a man and ruin it all. shitting on gods hard work

WB and Disney didn't want people making parodies of their holy cows.

Dykes are insane! Simple as.

>some of the hottest poon on the planet
Dudes weren't checking for her like that, stop it.

by the time they got to this one and Defendor it had pretty much been done to death. there was even a braindead mainstream one (with a sequel no less) that came out around the same time.

i definitely was a decade ago

Deadpool changed the super hero genre. Every capeshit movie now is a parody that it takes itself too seriously.

Yes we were.

They don't make parodies of anything anymore because there's no sincere source material to lampoon. Everything is already too post-ironic and devoid of substance to begin with

She was the hottest straight tomboy for 10+ years, until she started t-pills, summoned the wall and then tr00n out completely. Christ, what a waste of trips.

Attached: cute Ellen.jpg (1200x1696, 275.03K)

/thread

This. They can’t go two seconds without desperately winking at the camera and pretending they’re in on the joke.
Half the reason the ꜱoy elementals salivate over the designated emotional/epic moments is because they’re the only times a tone destroying quip isn’t present, and they can’t process it properly

>t. Ellen Page
listen, you goofy bitch. just because Chris Evans wouldn't give you the time of day doesn't mean you gotta play mad scientist with your one single body. i swear, some girls are so mindbroken by the idea that Chad Richman will never break the bank for them that they just go full transdyke and pretend they never wanted them to begin with. maximum lady doth protest too much.

The Boys season 3 is coming out like sometime in the next couple months

Why do these chicks always cut off their tits? They'd be perfect if they just took enough testosterone to become really hairy and get an extremely big clit.

not exactly a parody but i really wish they could remake hancock. that movie had so much potential to be something better

You raise an excellent point. I wanted to like that movie but there's something off about it. It's not as good as it could have been. Who do we recast as Hancock though?

She was perfect and then she became a dyke and there after a troon. Many such cases.

That's cuz it's like 3 movies.

Guy is bad at superhero-ing meets a PR guy who will fix his rep. Then is magically happens that PR guys wife is also a sueorpowered being who used to be main characters wife and then they fight. But she doesn't want her family to find out or someshit. Then there's the dumb shit with the closer we are the less our powers work so I'ma be just chilling here in the hospital with you. Felt like they had 3 scripts and mashed them all together. It had some great stuff but tried to juggle too much.

Also Batemans company about putting a heart on the moon and giving free stuff away made no sense. It would have cost so much money just to show people they care when they could have just used that money as a relief fund or something