Okay, making fun of trans people is cringe now that he's doing it. it's not edgy anymore

okay, making fun of trans people is cringe now that he's doing it. it's not edgy anymore.

twitter.com/Aja02537920/status/1529025826712391681

Attached: ricky-gervais.jpg (620x742, 58.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnMFbZCbrvU
youtube.com/watch?v=kWWRoFM2An0
twitter.com/cowboyacaster/status/1386980286211166215
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not very funny but A* for balls.

hey guys im new here, you dont seem to have a sticky, where do i get access to movie?
/lit/ has z-lib, Any Forums has soulseek,
how do you guys go on about htis?

what he should do is
make a tv series
and write all the characters to each play a strawman against one of his opinions, so for example one of the characters would parrot some bad faith opinions about trans people that he could easily rebuke and look clever.
are you listening ricky.

nah but honestly after life s3 when he's in the hospital and the kid goes oh do you believe in god and it cuts to him on a dramatic close up as if he's telling the kid it's mums died or something and it would be impossible, some superhuman internal struggle of moralities deciding whether or not to lie to a dying kid and say yeah of course heaven exists. lmfao its so awkwardly performed too, not just badly written. honestly laughable. best comedy he ever did and i like his other stuff don't get me wrong.

A man... who is now sort of... half a woman

Attached: 1653398621389.jpg (1200x900, 161.83K)

I cannot watch stand up where they’re using that gay ass headset instead of holding a mic. I feel like I’m watching a Ted talk.

this whole "canceflix doing a 360 and moonwalking out" shit is very suspect. i for one will not be falling for it, whatever it is. also, i will not be rooting for somebody because they say water's wet and the sun is bright, give me a fucking break my sides
now if he had made this special 3 years ago, what would have been stunning and brave, but he didn't.

Attached: 1652962743052.png (618x671, 106.99K)

ywnbaw

this netflix was dying before and now they want the non-woke crowd to stay, fuck off not interested.

I thought the point of making fun of someone is to punch up.

they've been pumping out globohomo and globoSchlomo since netflix became its current form
they've been (not) making the same money since the beginning and not caring about it because it's about programming npcs
WHY would they stop now and care about the money? this is NOT about money, a smart user must find the jew in this because clearly they're jewing about on this, money is not the jew you're looking for

this is funnier than anything ricky said
youtube.com/watch?v=qnMFbZCbrvU

trannies have more power than a fatty comedian, no?

Linehan must be coming in his pants

Attached: glinner.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

well i keked

>coddle a harmful mental illness to not be punching down
>the entity growing stronger meaning more is being infected because there aren't any voices subduing it, the propaganda
>ok it's powerful again ywnbaw
>haha
fuck ricky gervais and every piece of shit enemy of humanity that enabled it for the past 6 years. what's your argument that you didn't think it through? then you don't get to mock the God of the bible anymore, dimwit, seems the bible was correct about not giving faggotry any quarter eh?

Attached: 1653039517456.png (820x899, 405.03K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kWWRoFM2An0
Just more "boo hoo poor me! This is about me!" as his voice trembles. He's going to be hospitalised soon.

Discussing piracy is a bannable offense because this board is literally moderated by people who work for viral advertising firms.

he has been doing it for like 6 years

Trannies have a ludicrous amount of media overrepresentation and political power, thanks to their enablers. They also have major pull online, due to their absolutely neurotic behavior of worming their way into positions of power and exploiting it to prevent criticism. They're very similar to jews in this way. They may be a small population, but they punch way above their weight.

He's right

twitter.com/cowboyacaster/status/1386980286211166215

Have you not been paying attention to everything? All gov and business are obsessed with trannies

Where's the bloody jokes?

So this is what zoomer “comedy” is. Also why does he keep saying sex attack instead of rape?

He'll probably get attacked at on of his shows for this by some deranged troon

>I thought the point of making fun of someone is to punch up.
No. This is a bare faced lie concocted by groups that want to use false victimisation to their advantage. The “punching up” argument never used to exist. Comedy has always been a free-for -all. Shock humour has always existed, and it’s always relied on making fun of anything and everything.

Whoa I love trannies now

everything makes sense now