What did the poor man even do? It's been so long I don't even really remember...

What did the poor man even do? It's been so long I don't even really remember. Bully him out of the company or something? Really hurt his feelings?

Attached: Howard_-_BCS_T2.png (622x658, 321.33K)

He's a blonde haired, blue eyed, white male

Pretty much literally nothing wrong

Howard lists every response to "Why Kim hate Howard," before he dies. There are multiple reasons why they don't like Howard, they both are fucked mentally, and they do get a sexual thrill from the adrenalin rush from a successful scam.

>What did the poor man even do?
Nothing. That's the point. He serves to exemplify how far gone Jimmy and Kim are and the deeper consequences of their selfishness

He didn’t do anything wrong that’s why it sucks

FUCK this show. They should redo the season and fix this shitty r*ddit shock-writing.

they get horny from fucking over other people

He took the high ground at every opportunity, confronted every challenge head on and kept his dignity and soul intact. Even at the end he was going easy on Jimmy and letting him "fight it out" in the ring because he sympathized with the pain and grief Jimmy was still going through for Chuck - the very pain Howard himself went through before and came out the other side better and stronger.

Howard is a shining light in the story, showing by contrast what pathetic creatures Jimmy and Kim have become as they skulk in the shadows and consort with psychopath serial killers.

It's a shame he's gone from the show but if he had to die, then at least he went out like a man.

Attached: BCS-S5E4-Howard-scaled.jpg (1800x1200, 169.9K)

Howard's crime was believing in right and wrong, black and white morality in a setting where the only option is grey.

Literally, LITERALLY nothing wrong

Nothing, he didn't deserve to die, or any of the shit that Jimmy/Kim pulled on him.
But the writers are hacks, so they had to kill him so that their mid-season wrap-up episode would end on le drama!

>Howard didn't deserve to die!
That's the fucking point, guys.

>Howard lists every response to "Why Kim hate Howard," before he dies
Which was
>Always sided with Chuck
>Sent Kim to filing sometimes like they do with every up and cover but god forbid you send the stronk womeme down to filing like everyone else
He literally did nothing wrong.

He relaxed around a non white. BRAVO VINCE

>its badly written on purpose!!

This, are people forgetting this show is about scummy lawyers

maybe if he killed himself, not le reddit man coming out of nowhere and shooting him for no reason

so true

>Around Mexicans
>Never relax again
Based Vince.

>Character you like dies and gets emotional response
>It's bad because i'm sad
Jesus fucking christ this really is the worst board

Literally what reason is there to keep watching this shit? The killed off all the likeable characters and and now only the only characters that carry the show are the most despicable scum imaginable.

This show should have remained comfy lawyer drama and not this reddit mafia shit

It's Vince's metaphor for the Great Replacement. BRAVO VINCE.

Told you fuckers Howie was going to get the Ted treatment and wake up in the hospital.

Attached: 1653398305392.webm (600x336, 2.82M)

You were a fool to latch on to Howard and pretend as if his fate wasn't sealed when he started to show respect for Jimmy and try and extend olive branches to no avail.

He didn't use Salamanca's preferred pronouns

Attached: 1651833999965.png (750x744, 928.45K)

You'll miss le epic Walt and Jesse cameos if you stop watching now.

The death scene would've worked better if it was Chuck instead of Howard

>howards fate was sealed, therefore its ok for him to be randomly killed by a character written for another show

Honestly, the writers are toying with our feelings.
They didn't need to kill him either.
It's only Ki they can't really kill but Howard coul've easily been alive during Breaking Bad.
Also
>kill 2 of the biggest characters in the entire show 4 episodes apart
I don't even dislike it, it could well contribute to an expectancy factor, however with it being the last season everything about it feels different.

Definitely not worth watching now. Maybe I'll watch it when it's on Netflix.

Why would Howard kill himself? This is a dude pushing through a loveless marriage. Fighting Kim and Jimmy's shit is far more likely to give his daily life meaning.

>Randomly killed
His character has nowhere to go after he committed career suicide. Would you have preferred he killed himself like a little bitch like Chuck? I'm glad he BTFO Kim and Jimmy one last time at least.

The worst thing there wasn't even any in-universe justification for the Redditman to kill Howard, he would just make a mess and jeopardize his whole covert operation, he could've just sternly told Howard to fuck off and he would have caved, but noo, they HAD to cash in on some cheap shock value. Go FUCK yourself Vince.

Totally.

Attached: x3nu9pqqzb191.jpg (3410x3844, 1021.55K)

>The show is poorly written because they killed my favourite character
Are you 8?

>you're just mad that he died, it's not bad writing
>it was obvious he was going to die
All I wanted was for Howard's plot line to end in a self contained way, not to become connected to the garbage Lalo/Gus story. It's like if Chuck gave his chicanery speech and then Tyrus came in and killed him

le redditman showing up and killing him for no reason is just shit writing. get over it.

>Kim and Saul fuck right after nuking his career
I really wouldnt be surprised if they fucked once Lalo fucks off from their apartment. Right next to the rotting body of our boy. One last spit on his memory. It sickens me. I really hope Kimmy gets the "cartel special". Howardbros we have to get our revenge.

i'd also like to point out how obvious it would seem in retrospect that if any reckless death was going to happen it would be because of Lalo, and i never realized how much overthinking it requires to even consider otherwise

It's more tragic that Howard would have actually pulled through if it wasn't a matte rofnwrong place, wrong time.

Why would you expect anything better from this show? Everything's conveniently linked into everything else so we can have EPIC interactions between all the characters. It's so fucking hype, bro!

what wrong place? why wouldnt lalo just wait until howard left? why would he want to attract the cops? its just bad writing.

I hope Lalo kills Kim, waits years, then finds Jimmy at Cinnabon and kills him in Nebraska or wherever.

Why are they trying so hard to make us hate Jimmy and Kim? Didn't enough happen to him that episode? That entire season? Did he really need to get fucking murdered too?
Is this supposed to be Jimmy's version of Walt's plane crash?

They've spent this entire season pumping Howard up as a great person who is kind and friendly, a model citizen but not without his own demons to make him relatable. His death was an extremely hamfisted way of getting you to despise Jimmy and Kim, as expected of the hackfrauds Vince and Gould

>Sloppily ties together cartel and lawyer lines without buildup
>Le hecking ebin outburst that ruins aawyer similar to chuck
>Perfectly executed prank that makes a professional lawyer ruin a settlement because of a shitty black and white photo
>Epic frickin candle flicker that allows magic man to teleport from Germany to the US, through windows, into sewers, all with a broken rib, basically anywhere he fucking wants
It's just shit writing, but keep slurping up garbage you little faggot

/tv is so consistently pathetic it hurts
can't wait for you to recommend people to watch aster and commander

this so much. it was so cheap to kill him off like that

Howard said himself that he had come back from worse, also he still gets some amount of settlement from the Sandpiper case, this would set him back career-wise but he would still land on his feet eventually.
This, there was ZERO reason a smooth talker like Lalo wouldn't be able to convince Howard to leave, this is a senselss shit that even Hector wouldn't have done.

>r written for another show
????????????????????????????????????????

He didn't know Howard was there, he just waltzed in.

lets not pretend the shit cartel story fits in with the rest. they shouldve cut out all the drug stuff when they brought in gus. all of the kino parts are the lawyers one

How did you get this?? How will they explain him surviving the head shot???

>Howard said himself that he had come back from worse
Doesn't matter, dealing with a bitch wife at home and saving HHM mean nothing when compared to spectacularly having your character assassinated. Even he knew that, that's why he paid out of pocket for Chuck to fuck off.

>implying he couldnt hear howard yelling
>implying he couldnt just wait in the shadow
shits, its the redditman, he could just turn invisible

SOIPRANOFAGGOT FUCK OFF. HE DIDNT KNOW HOWARD WAS A BIG TIME LAWYER. HE PROBABLY THINKS HES JUST A SHMUCK NOBODY THAT GOT SCAMMED BY JIMMY AND KIM. THATS WHY HE KILLED HIM. SOIPRANOFAGGOT FUCK OFF.

he could've alarmed authorities
now he has a dead body that won't be discovered until when he's done there anyway

After tonight's episode I genuinely want the worst end possible for Jimmy and Kim. Slow burn at the stake tier. I know it won't happen because we're in peak subversion era so the good guys get shit on and lose and the bad guys win and live happily ever after.

>That's the fucking point, guys.

the point is that he died nonsensically for no story driven reason. It was not related to the scam, nor the drug story (really). It was not related to their relationship. It's the equivalent of showing Howard go into a random car accident and killing off the character that way because they ran out of ideas.

So why didn't he just come back later/wait on the fucking couch till Howard leaves?

this is literally sopranos tier shit writing like when they killed of ralph for no reason.

>IT WAS ALL A DREAM
>I USED TO READ BARRON'S MAGAZINE

>waltzed
Brava Vince!

This entire fucking show is about showing how Jimmy's life became connected to the criminal underworld.
Theyre too intertwined at this point.
You're Chuck example is perfect to show how far Jimmy's life has gotten fucked.

I didn't watch soipranos past season 1 because I found it a boring nothingshow, this is still garbage writing nowhere up to the standards of BB or earlier seasons.

based Lalo Redditmanca understander

Did you watch Breaking Bad man. The whole theme of the universe is consequence, especially unintended.