/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Everything is okay

previous

Attached: 1653392195853.webm (600x336, 2.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5ofVsxTPoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Punished "Venom" Lalo hanging out in the sewers disgusted me

Just watched the episode lads. I could have sworn someone hear guessed that exact ending.

Anyway I'm sure you guys loved the "you guys are souless" line. Kino Any Forums

Continued from last thread…
So do you guys think Lalo wants to talk to Saul because he suspects something about the desert story/thinks he might have a connection to Mike, or is he just going to enlist their help in going after Gus?

Maybe this is a dumb question. Idk, I’m just thinking he might trying to force them to help out with the revenge scheme somehow.

"why did lalo go to saul's place" will be the new "why does kim hate howard"

Attached: cooklalo.jpg (720x960, 305.91K)

>lalo enters scene
>tells howard "hey cabron you don't look so good, why don't you just go home"
>then winks at the camera and says "oh and you better call saul™ tomorrow"
jesus christ

Howard is going to work through this.
Howie always lands on his feet...

Attached: Snapchat-1026725874.jpg (720x848, 53.18K)

It would've been better if the conference room d-day was given more screentime to come closer to the buildup + climax experience of Chicanery. Howard confronting Jimmy and Kim at their house didn't necessarily have to happen in the same episode, I think. Now nobody really remembers it because Howard taking the bullet dwarfs it.

He went there to kill Howard. It was pretty obvious.

NOOOOOOO

FUCK

WHY

youtube.com/watch?v=E5ofVsxTPoc

Attached: 1653384913100.png (709x825, 864.62K)

He saw the cockroach in the sewers and it reminded Lalo of Saul.

From that set picture of Howard having blood on the head, I fully expected Kim to hit him with the whiskey bottle he brought.
Howard would take it too far calling her out, insult her and she would just smash his head. That would be a finale.
But we got the omnipresent Lalo instead.

Attached: redditdotcum.png (613x373, 137.37K)

Why does Lalo hate Howard

I don’t know, I thought the pay off was good enough. It was some masterful gaslighting

Me nigger. The 2 season long story arcs were destined to intertwine in the final episode/scene. This was the most likely outcome.

why did lalo want to kill howard if he was angry at his lawyers

I just want all howardbros to know that I know how you're feeling right now. If Kim were to die or go to jail I'd probably feel the same as you do now. She's such a great character! lol

Attached: kim-wexler-stylish-women-office-workwear-suits-style-trends-2016.jpg (800x600, 52.16K)

Why did Lalo kill Howard and not Margerethe?

>11 July

Attached: file.png (655x313, 85.35K)

Howard went there to kill Jimmy and Kim.

I feel so bad for Howard lmao, S6 made him my fav character. hahahahaha Ive been following this nigga since 2014 when I was 11 I feel bad for my homie (I really miss my wigga)

The captcha is H0WRD wtf

That seemed to be the prevailing theory here after ep 6
>be careful with that cap, it can be sharp
Writers knew the audience of BCS is comprised exclusively of aristocratic Kino Enjoyers who would take the chekov’s gun bait. Bravo Vince

>le nothing happens show
>NOOO TOO MANY THINGS HAPPENED

Attached: gut.jpg (1080x1602, 545.15K)

>Now nobody really remembers

speak for yourself braindead zoomer, not everyone has the attention span of 3 seconds

Lalo is actually going to be like "I heard this guy threatening to ruin your lives so I killed him. I thought I was doin you a favor." And then they all become friends and plot against Fring

>lalo sees a cockroach
>"hey maybe i should go see saul"
what faggot in the writing room came up with this hacky shit

the structure does indeed work well. but I personally would've happily had a bit longer buildup to the showdown at HHM.

I remember it but I see most people only really having the gunshot in their mind

holy based

Attached: 192562783613269.jpg (2556x1440, 684.23K)

>You e been in a coma for quite some time. Yes, yes, I know. You want to know how long. I'm afraid it's been....9 years

She deserves the rope.

Gene deserves the rope.

It was all set up like this to make you want to worst outcome for Jimmy, aftering liking him throughout bb and bcs

Here's where the Vincels are at right now.

Attached: 800da9100f[1].png (1406x464, 52.82K)

he had actually called him a cockroach earlier

will Mike take the blame for Howard's death?
>inb4 not his call
it was his call to move out the people guarding Jimmy

cosplay sex

Intimidation factor
No shot. He wants to force them into helping get after Gus and/or force them into revealing the truth about what happened leading up to his release from jail. I don’t expect that he would kill Jimmy even if he finds out the full story. He’s too useful to him right now considering that Lalo has no one else

just getting warmed up

Attached: howardsmile2.jpg (749x660, 56.28K)

holy cringe that's what makes it do lame you vincetard.

So they drugged Howard by coating the photos with the caffeine shit right?

But if they didn't know the Judge had broken his arm, and didn't need new photos, how were they gonna drug him?

wait wtf is the OP webm from?
is it something from an earlier season I've forgotten? or a troll using footage from another show?

Reminder that Jimmy and Kim blackmailed and bribed the Kettlemans to keep their mouth shut about the Howard manipulation Kim/Saul did to them. I fucking hope Kim goes to prison for what he did to Howard and gets blacked.

Attached: kettleF.jpg (821x1403, 125.82K)

I thought he just killed him because he doesn't know who he is, so letting him leave would just give him away.

Obviously jimmy and Kim wouldn't go to the cops

>as a "favor" to them
Absolutely retarded, as if Lalo isn't bright enough to realise killing someone in front of Jimmy and Kim isn't going to scare the shit out of them
Also go back there