Will he kill Gus?

Doesn't he have more power than Gus in the cartel business?
Why can't he get his family to help him take down Gus?

Attached: gus.jpg (2028x1140, 682.08K)

will he kill gus? will he kill jimmy? will he kill kim? will he kill mike? SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

Gus dying would be the only thing that can redeem the show

he can't take out anyone who was on breaking bad so that pretty much leaves kim... and the film crew

Will he kill Jesse? Will he adopt Brock? Will he rape Skyler? Will he live?

Last episode with Lalo scuttering around in the sewers like an animal has convinced me that the "Gus finds love" theory is true, he'll be trapped in Gus' secret lab and he'll be the only one gus opens up to before finally putting him down

>will he kill gus?
yeah he’s the one that planted the bomb on hector

yeah I was just thinking about this
what if they retroactively add lalo to that scene in the nursing home where walt talks to hector?

>Doesn't he have more power than Gus in the cartel business
He has respect but Gus is the big earner and that's all that matters to Eladio. The Salamanca's are just enforcers and judging by the lack of respect Hector gets, only seen as that.

Nacho = Suicide by gunshot.

Howard = Gunshot by Lalo.

Chuck = Suicide by fire.

Kim =

suicide by cumshot

I think it'd be pretty funny in a way if the show just completely broke canon in its last few episodes by killing off a character that's alive in Breaking Bad

Everyone knows this is a prequel right? Gus, Jimmy and Mike literally can't die because they are in Breaking Bad

My take: Lalo kills Gus in the penultimate episode 12. Kim, for some Vince Gilligan's Island reason, has no choice but to have plastic surgery to become Gus. While playing Gus, she understands and becomes Gus, and Gus dies again because he's too based.

>Lalo followed Walt all throughout breaking bad and made sure he became a powerful drug kingpin in the hopes that he would cross paths with Gus and kill him
Bravo Vince

Seeing as Walt kills Gus the answer is no

suicide by putting her toes in my mouth

Yes. He kills gus user.

Break Bad isn’t cannon anymore. BCS is in the MCU now.

Fire by Lalo

BCS is split between prequel and the black and white scenes set after Breaking Bad.
Seeing as we never saw Gus being cremated, Lalo could still finish off the barely surviving two-face looking cunt

>lalo is going to die this season

Attached: 1653408494272.jpg (567x531, 53.74K)

I'm really worried guys I fear he will kill Jimmy in the next episode this cliffhanger is killing me aaaaarrrrrggghghh