Why did MEN not resonate with audiences?

Why did MEN not resonate with audiences?

Attached: 5579B2FA-A8AF-4A53-BDA9-3A7C9A86D945.png (760x822, 216.47K)

>50% men + 5% Rotten tomatos FTM trannies
Gee i wonder why

>Men
>Horror/Drama
sounds about right

Meme answer is because men don’t like being dragged through the mud. But this isn’t true, men have become cucks to their very soul and probably agree with the criticism. True answer is that the ending was 2pretentiousweird5me

some shitty kike propaganda about white man bad when there are blacks everywhere in the world raping, stealing and killing.

i just think of the two and a half men intro

>All men are evil!
>I hate men!
>Kill all men!
>Let's make a movie that shows how evil they all are
Gee, I wonder why people don't like it.
Imagine a movie with a similar premise called Blacks
But for real, the actual answer is probably more like
>woke dumbfucks decide to make a horror movie where just men are the villains
>Nothing inherently scary about the vast majority of men, so nigh impossible to connect with the film
>Villainy almost definitely is along the lines of "Man looked at me, I was raped" tier
>Almost definitely poorly written and instead of focusing on developing a believable and resonating premise, I'm sure it wastes all it's time harping on about "white man bad" and ranting about rape
Basically, it's a non-issue in today's society and internet echo chambers have brainwashed the lunatics into turning all men into boogeymen.

>WHAT IS IT WHAT IS IT!!!
>AAAAAAGGGHHHHH IM GOING MENTAL
>and that's how I lost my anal virginity
>haha how funny Charlie
>shut the fuck up Alan
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

MEN MEN MEN MEN MANLY MEN MEN MEN

I remember when people were pre-emptively trying to damage control this, saying that there's gonna be some plot twist at the end or some thing to show that the woman was the one being delusional but no, looks like they unironically made a film about men bad.

At least we still have a kino about how women actually bad. The clickbait journalists were so busy with falsy accusing Eggers of being a white nationalist just for making a Viking movie that they didn't catch the fact it's a testament to the bitter, resentful evils of dried up, post-wall whores.

Attached: the-northman-THE_NORTHMAN_FB_1080x1600_Nicole_FIN01_rgb[1].jpg (1080x1600, 1.49M)

What did she do in the film I didn’t watch it

She orchestrated the murder of the king because she loved the brother more.

Collaborated with the bad guy to kill her husband (his brother) and then spread her legs for him

(white) Men just looked like another spookfest for wine moms. It seems more like a Blumhouse film than and A24.

>MEN ARE BAD
97% movie antagonists are men

Because it never got interesting until the last 20 minutes, and the last 5 minutes were some of the most pretentious nonsense I've ever seen in my life. I saw this movie for free and I'm still pissed about the cost.

spoil it

Tldr so I don’t have to watch the last 5 on YouTube in a year?

Itt people who haven't seen a movie talk about their opinion of it.

The vast majority of the movie is the woman alone in the house she's renting from an autistic land lord and the nearby woods, her former husband killed himself after a fight with her when she asked for a divorce and she blames herself/is seeking respite. While walking in the woods she sings in a tunnel attracting the attention of a local vagrant whom they co-op a lot of pagan imagery of the Green Man and paste all over him. He begins stalking her and is quickly arrested. Nothing happens for a bit again, she goes to the local church and there she meets a horrible cgi faced boy who calls her a bitch and a viccar who lusts after her and tells her she's at least partly to blame for the suicide. She goes to the bar, finds out the naked vagrant has been released and runs home scared. Lots of very stupid stock horror elements happen here with people appearing and disappearing in flood lights that go on and off. The home is then invaded by all the men she's come across who turn out to be just the one man who's a shape shifter of sorts. It becomes very dream like as she deals with them all one by one only to have it culminate in close up scenes of the Green Man vagrant give birth through a slit under his balls to the cgi boy, who gives birth to the viccar who gives birth to the land lord who gives birth orally to her dead husband who then sits on a couch next to her, all the fight over and she asks him what he wants from her, and he answers "your love" cut to the title MEN and a little post scene showing the aftermath of all this but the woman smiling having dealt with her trauma.

lmfao what is trash

Attached: 1647201792693.jpg (500x478, 48.49K)

If you.....f*cking MEN only knew....I swear.....

Unless you're the most cucked redditard who jacks off to your wife getting fucked by niggers, you're not going to like a movie that is insulting you

Nondescript title
Woke
Tired
Ugly cast
Nondescr

Honestly sounds like a bad rip off of midsommar who dealt with women dealing with her trauma way better.

Is there a shitty CG animal? It's just not an A24 film without one