Would you like to have a leftist Polish breadtube gf? She will only date you if you support trans rights, LGBT+ rights...

Would you like to have a leftist Polish breadtube gf? She will only date you if you support trans rights, LGBT+ rights, hate capitalism, fascism, catholicism, racism and Poland.

Attached: kasiababis-655.jpg (655x435, 110.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nB14344F5qM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i would sex her but nothing more

I don't support any of those but I am brown.

Only if she supports Stalin, even if it's only in secret.

good
chuds should not have sex

>and Poland.
I'm in!

I'm agnostic and pro-capitalism but otherwise fit everything else, in my cunt that basically means you'd not fit in any political group

Why's it called breadtube

That's even better
Well she's made a few comics vaguely supporting guillotining landlords and fascists but she'd be appalled by Stalin's treatment of LGBT+ folks

Attached: DiYkfqwWsAApuOR.jpg (1191x1200, 232.24K)

don't really care about politics, drop her youtube so i can spaff to her

>don't really care about politics
hmmm

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-27 10-59-14.png (508x418, 252.02K)

"And" implies a conjunction so you still have to support everything else THOUGHBEIT
It's from Kropotkin's book "Conquest of Bread"

Attached: DkEmXL2XcAAv0Dm.jpg (1192x1200, 238.05K)

Ok but you won't understand anything
youtu.be/nB14344F5qM

how old is she and does she fuck black guys?

>be anticapitalist uberleftist
>score a collab with zalando
>get booed coz "hipocrisy but ur content is much kek so apologise and nothing happened"
>apologising is too much for polish witaminka so she quits Internet instead
women, haha

Heh, as long as she doesn't want me to support feminism...

>how old is she
>does she fuck black guys
likely
umm ackshually there's no ethical consumption under capitalism chud so she's just doing what she has to in order to survive

What the fuck is a breadtube

Do you also have there that type of women? We're doomed.

The good thing is that, in many cases, they support all this shit in theory because it's what the trend dictates, but in the practice they're pretty normal; the real problem comes when they're activists and really support that cancerous ideology.

forcing people to make apologies under duress is an extremely shitty aspect of modern culture anyways

these women will copy everything from burgerland and paste it here
their goal is to turn their country into another soulless globohomo wasteland

That's a man

Well, you got the point but she created her whole persona around anticapitalism and then she've made herself the face of fucking Zalando. Can't blame woke twitter side of Internet that they called her hipocrisy out

>support trans "rights"
Nope

>support LGBT+ "rights"
Nope

>hate capitalism
Nope

>hate fascism
Define "fascism"

>hate catholicism
Nope

>hate racism
Yeah

>hate Poland
Nope

I would give her good hugs if she was doing some lefty free hugs campaign but that's probably the limit