Why was he such a cunt to Donnie?

Why was he such a cunt to Donnie?

Attached: da370af5ff9dcf7b577b0a62813f592e[1].jpg (1600x1278, 186.82K)

Because Donnie was mentally challenged.

Donnie was kinda funny looking

He didn’t respected him

Because he was out of his element.

It was almost a programmed response. When Donnie really wanted to know something important or shared relevant information Walter treated him like a little brother.

Donnie fucked his mom

The objectively correct response

Only bad part of the film. They wasted Steve Buscemi for no reason. It's no surprise Buscemi has refused to work with them since, despite being in like 5 of their films before this one.

>Scanners.gif

He was in Tuileries.

Attached: twitchy.jpg (600x334, 168.47K)

jewish

Yeah, a short film.

Some people just bug you. And if you have some emotional problems, you take it all out on people who bug you. Happens all the time, everywhere.

So? Obviously he has nothing against working with them.

I read on reddit that Donnie was a figment of Walter's imagination, he wasn't real.

Fucking reddit, lmao

The real question is, how did the Dude, Donnie and Walter even meet? The Dude is a NEET stoner. Walter is an ex-vet. Donnie seemed like a mentally handicapped retail wagie. How do they just decide they'll make a bowling team together, did they meet at school or something?

Bowling

The bowling alley.

Reddit: the movie

Do men really go bowling alone and chat to other men bowling alone?

Attached: 1644476738504.jpg (690x596, 223.71K)

The Hollywood/LA area is weird. It's mostly transplants, so it is lots of people who are friends because they live near each other (or did at one point), met in some random way, met at a bowling alley, etc.

>alone in new city
>no friends
>join bowling league
>make friends

I'm always too anxious to join new clubs. I'm good at talking to people but I generally have a panic attack when leaving and start screaming in my car on the way home.